BY UP & UP #4 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

200 sq. ft. (18.5m2)--66 5/8 yd x 12 in (60.9m x 30.4cm). see more...

Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I always use the same brand of aluminum foil, but this time I wanted to try something different. It works just as well as the brand named foil and almost half the price of it. It’s a bit thinner than the brand name, but it does it’s job and it’s useful. I love this.
Lucero M.
Orange
At first I hesitated about getting this aluminum foil.. compared to the other brands I used to get.. but since this was much cheaper no decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did ... It does not rip that easily and it lasted me way more. Almost as thick as the heavy duty ones
J R.
Saint Michael, MN
Up & Up products are always my go to when shopping. You always expect high quality for a great price and this aluminum foil delivers just that. The packaging helps to deliver the sheets very well from the first sheet to the end of the roll. Thanks for a great product.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Same quality as the brand names which is nice because it's significantly cheaper than the brand. I use it to cook and store items and don't have to worry about it ripping or getting holes poked in it. Definitely recommend!
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
This foil does it’s purpose, no frills but gets the job done. We mainly use it when grilling and have always been pleased. And for the price, compared to the name brand aluminum foils, you can’t go wrong.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
I wish that the tearing was better and easier. It's not as great as the compared brand. But if you don't use foil that much and need something quick and cheap, I would suggest this one.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was not so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This foil is good for basic insulation, cooking, and baking. It's definitely not for use with heavy baking or anything you'd need a strong foil for. It isn't advertised for that, so I didn't take stars off for that. My only complaint is how inconsistent the tear strips are. Some boxes work well, some I end up hand ripping the foil.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
It was almost as good as Reynolds wrap, but it didn't tear on the box as well and wasn't as thick. It was a good quality for the price, though, so if you are just looking for any foil, this is good. If you are wrapping something to travel to a party with and you don't have time to mess around, perhaps you should pass on this.
This is another Up & Up surprise. very good foil that comes right off the roll in nice flat sheets and is good on the food items (wrapped around or on it) I think it is very affordable. I do think its somewhat thin foil but effective still. I would recommend it and next time I will buy the large square footage roll.