up & up Aloe Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz.

by Up & Up

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Up & up aloe hand sanitizer - 8 oz.

Silly, I know! But I try to shop all things target! I'm having a lot of trouble with this hand sanitizer, it gives me a rash and drys my skin out completely! Does anyone know of an odd ingredient in this one verses others!? Thanks
Alguien ha probado este hand sanitizer?? Necesito uno que no reseque mis manos
I have a habit of using Hand sanitizer a LOT. I am looking for a sanitizer that moisturizes as well to prevent my hands from getting SO dry. This looks like it might be a good product. What does everyone think who has tried it?
Start your review of up & up Aloe Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz.!
Vadnais Heights, MN
Again love the brand this is a great sanitizer no crazy or overpowering scents and works very well very cheap but in my opinion I felt it was a bit drying even with aloe in it but that may be due to me living in Minnesota and well winters can be harsh here
Rochester, MN
This is a great hand sanitizer! I like it because it does not make my hands dry so I would not change anything about it. It is super affordable. I would totally recommend.
Vallejo, CA
I love this sanitizer. It's not too strong it and doesn't dry out my skin. I buy the biggest size and believe me we use it allot but it last us about 3 or 4 months. Its not expensive at all. It's not oily. I will be buying this again when my big bottle runs out!
Coralville, IA
Purchased at: Target
It’s the only hand sanitizer I use. I do like it and I think it does a good job of cleaning my hands. But the smell is too strong. I do not like it. It makes me sneeze, and causes my eyes to water if I have my hands close to my face after using it. Also it is very drying for my hands. So I have to use a moisturizer after using it.
pittsburgh. pa
up & up Aloe Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz. uploaded by Bree U.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. I bring my daughter to work so this is a very convenient thing I have not only at my desk at work but all over my house. With a baby I’m always trying to protect her and this is a great fast way to sanitize my hands. Doesn’t dry them out or anything. I will continue to buy this product. Also very good for the price. Very convenient product.
Canoga Park , CA
up & up Aloe Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz. uploaded by Monica T.
I bought this 3 months ago and I hate it. I thought it would be good since I tried other up and up products. It leaves your hands super dry afterwards and if you put it on before eating, don’t lol the smell is good tho.
I have a big size and quite a few purse size bottles of this. It gets the job done and the aloe scent is pleasant and clean. It doesn't dry out my skin too much which is what I like most about it, and the price is a little nicer than paying for name brand sanitizers.
San Antonio, TX
This is honestly Targets best hand Sanitizer ,the aloe softens your skin and doesn’t dry it out but the smell could be a little strong .It is definitely affordable,I would totally recommend this to my family and friends !
Detroit, MI
Works just as well as the name brand hand sanitizer, but a bit cheaper. It’s not too drying which is nice! You can find it at all targets and usually there’s a coupon on cartwheel for up & up products.
Charleston, SC
up & up Aloe Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz. uploaded by Nka K.
I love the target brand hand sanitizer. It's very helpful when we are traveling on road trips. Or camping ⛺️. I like to keep it in my car 🚗. up & up Aloe Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz.