BY UP & UP

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Up & up almond moisturizing lotion - 32 oz see more...

Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion!  it smells great, works very well, and the price point is perfect!  Seriously, its more than worth the money!  I also love that you get such a large size, so you can buy this and just fill dispensers in the bathroom, and I even keep one on my vanity!
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually when I go with Up and Up lotion it's because it's the most affordable at Target and I usually get the extra 5% off using cartwheel. I does the job, but other lotions do it better. I would buy again if I'm tight with money, but normally I like to go with longer lasting brands.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this product is good for your regular use. But if you skin is dry I don't think that's work for you. I use daily but in the winter time no work for me. The product said that penetrates your skin but I think is a little bit sticky. They have a great odor.
Nikk A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually isnt too bad. I have found better for about the same so I no longer use this, but if you skin isnt too dry it will probably work nicely for you.
Destani G.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps skin soft to the touch . I have very dry skin and this works for me. Not to expensive.