BeautyNailNail CareUp & Up
Advanced Acetone Nailpolish Remover 12 oz - Up&Up

Up & Up Advanced Acetone Nailpolish Remover 12 oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Advanced Acetone Nailpolish Remover 12 oz - Up&Up!
LORI M.
Up & Up Advanced Acetone Nailpolish Remover 12 oz - Up&Up uploaded by LORI M.
Purchased at: Target
My mother-in-law bought me this nail polish remover from her job (target) I have to say I'm impressed with this nail polish remover cause I only had to use one cotton ball to remove all nail polish from all ten nails with double the polish on each. It removed the polish really well and didnt leave my fingure yucky feeling like other do. I also liked that it has cocnut, Avacado and olive oil in it which means its better for ur nails and there's no harsh smell to it either. It also drys up really quick and I like the color of it too.
Victoria G.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Up & Up Advanced Acetone Nailpolish Remover 12 oz - Up&Up uploaded by Victoria G.
One of the few inexpensive polish removers that nourish the nail beds a bit while removing everything very quickly. This remover doesn’t require much rubbing or scrubbing. Letting a cotton swab sit on the nail for 30-60 seconds usually guarantees a clean swift removal. Absolutely recommend picking this up at Target!
Sevvie N.
Glendale, CA
Awesome nail polish remover. Doesn't smell bad. Works really, really well. It can take off even the chunkiest glitter nail polish any day, easy peasy. The only con to this nail polish remover is of course that this is an acetone nail polish but in my experience as long as I rinse my nails afterwards and apply lotion, it's not a big deal. Inexpensive too!
Amy W.
North Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Target
Why pay more? This Target brand acetone nail polish remover is budget friendly and strong enough to take off salon and home gel polish. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dia S.
Apex, NC
Target's Up & Up brand Advanced nail polish remover is great and cheap. The Advanced formula takes less time to remove nail polish, and the less time acetone is on your nails, the better off they are and the healthier they'll be. Pro tip: use fuzzy, cheap craft store felt, cut into rectangular strips, instead of cotton pads or paper towels. Add this Advanced nail polish remover to a felt strip, hold it on your nails for ten seconds, then swipe away and watch even your glitter nail polish dissolve like magic. I tried the Up & Up Strengthening nail polish remover and it was awful. After one use, I returned it to Target and purchased yet another bottle of Advanced nail polish remover.
Lindsey R.
Astatula, FL
I use this to remove my dip powder nails and it works wonderfully. Never anything left on my nails after being wiped off. The only one that complete removes the nail color.
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
I have used this to remove my nails it took forever found out later I needed pure acetone. It works well to remove polish though. The price is good and not as drying as some others. Would buy again if I needed.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Boy does it take a while to remove nail polish.. Super strong scent, can't use it without getting a headache and it's just this one.. I don't know.. Leaves my fingers soo dry and stinky after no mater how much soap and lotion I use that day.. Could be improved
Gabbi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this one to remove salon gel nails. it can be drying but with some cuticle oil and moisturizer it’s not too bad. it doesn’t smell either! all up & up nail polish removers smell fine. way better than cvs generic brand
Caitlin  L.
Franklinville, NJ
This works well at getting all nail polish off and removing gel nail polish when I get them done. It gets all of the polish off quickly and doesn’t leave anything behind.

Looking for your answer?