BY UP & UP

Get your daily dose of calcium with vitamin d the easy way with this supplement by up & up. The gummy pieces offer a variety of flavors, including orange, strawberry and cherry, which may encourage you to take your calcium regularly. see more...

Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
My doctor recently recommended these as a Vitamin D supplement because my levels were low. These are so delicious! They taste like candy and I look forward to eating them every day. Plus they've helped get my vitamin D levels back on track
Jae G.
As a pharmacist I recommend that every woman take a calcium and vitamin D supplement. However, a lot of people hate swallowing huge pills. These are convenient if you fall in that boat. They taste okay, not as great as regular gummy multivitamins and have a slightly chalky texture. They are also very very sweet. But they get the job done!
Taylor B.
Angier, NC
I definitely recommend these if you're like me and don't drink enough milk. These don't taste bad, although very sweet. I was actually recommended by a dr to take tums since they're just as good for calcium but these taste way better than tums.
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
I don't drink a lot of milk so I need to take calcium to keep my bones strong. These don't upset my stomach in the way the chocolate ones do.