Office SuppliesUp & Up
Adhesive Flags 5 Pads 150ct Solid Multicolor - Up&Up

Up & Up Adhesive Flags 5 Pads 150ct Solid Multicolor - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Adhesive Flags 5 Pads 150ct Solid Multicolor - Up&Up!
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
These  Up & Up Adhesive Flags 5 Pads 150ct Solid Multicolor - Up&Up make my note taking and lists very organized and pretty.  This makes me happy :).  Sometimes it is the small things :).  I also like to purchase the ones that are a little bit more on the stylish side but these do the trick as well.  The price is right there along with the competitors.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Up & Up Adhesive Flags 5 Pads 150ct Solid Multicolor - Up&Up uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely LOVE post it type products and I really love tabs and page flags. I’ve been a office supply nerd ever since law school where I discovered the joy of highlighting and tabbing. I’ve only used these a couple of times as I just bought them before the #covid19 outbreak, but I’m sure I will use them more after I finish with #TheBigClean and move into reading more. These flags have good adherence and do not fall off of the page you’ve tabbed (I hate when that happens). I love the bright colors. They were not expensive, but I do wish that there were more tabs in the pack. I would repurchase these tabs.

Looking for your answer?