BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUp4

by Up4

See results quickly! Includes 4 oz renewing cleanser, 4 oz rejuvenating toner, and 2 oz repairing treatment. This innovative acne kit combines three easy steps so that you can embrace a future with clearer, smoother, and healthier looking skin. This benzoyl peroxide formula focuses on what causes acne: oil, bacteria and the build up of dead skin cells. This 3-step system helps heal acne-prone skin, soothing red and inflamed skin and helping to prevent future breakouts. The renewing cleanser gently removed dirt, oil, and excess dead skin cells. This cleaner leaves skin clean without overdrying or irritating skin. The rejuvenating toner refreshes, cleans and conditions your skin. This alcohol-free formula helps your skin's natural moisture balance. The repairing treatment penetrates pores deep to infuse problem areas with light, highly effective lotion to help treat acne. The treatment works gently, yet effectively, to help prevent future breakouts.

One acne treatment kit containing one 4-ounce bottle of cleanser, one 4-ounce bottle of toner, and one 2-ounce bottle of lotion (10 total ounces); Tested Clinically effective; Works quickly and gently with benzoyl peroxide; Compare to Proactiv 3 Piece System

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Acne Care Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Renewing Cleanser, Rejuvenating Toner, Repairing Treatment)!
My L.
Up & Up Acne Care Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Renewing Cleanser, Rejuvenating Toner, Repairing Treatment) uploaded by My L.
I love this one. 2 month ago my skin had so much acne, I was looking for some products to help my skin. And I found it, it help my skin so good. Now my skin look better.
Alesha B.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Target
If you are looking for a Proactiv dupe, this is it! Super affordable and works just as well if not better in my opinion. In my opinion Proactiv is a little bit harsher than this system. The third step is the gold! It will keep your skin super clear. As always with benzoyl peroxide, you just have to remember to moisturize really well as it can be drying.
Jeanne E.
Rose Hill, KS
Just like the name brand. Gentle. Keeps my skin less oily and very very minimal breakouts ever, if any. Twice the product in the bottles for like 1/3 of the price. I buy this stuff religiously.
Heidi S.
ONLY REVIEWING THE CLEANSER Target Brand Renewing Cleanser 💛 I do not suggest this. The entire time I used this my face was constantly broken out. When I switched to a different cleanser, my face immediately cleared up. The texture was nice and it smelled good, but this just was not good for my skin.
Mia S.
I love these products. I have cystic acne and I don’t even use these every day and I’ve been using them for about a month and my cystic acne is almost all gone. It also makes my skin feel so much better. Overall this product is amazing.

Looking for your answer?