BY UP & UP

• I've never heard of a pump on polish remover. Anyone ever...3 Answers
Kane Q.
It’s my first bottle and I already love it! I paint my nails every week so I need something that’s not too harsh. This gets the job done quick and the pump is definitely convenient. With regular bottles you have to be extra careful so you don’t spill and this bottle makes it so easy and fast. Will be repurchasing over and over!
Kyara F.
Greenwood
It’s really nice! Very inexpensive. I have used it plenty of times! I love the top and how you just push a cotton ball down for the product to come out. It’s a lot better then the screw top! I recommend everyone to try it out
Deja K.
Miami
This pump is super easy to use when I’m trying to remove nail polish! In a push down motion you can begin to fill the dish like top. The best part is if you allow the liquid to to sit then the excessive will drain back into the bottle. You never have to worry about wasting more product.
Jessie 💖.
Rocky River, OH
I really dig the pump. I always use target brand nail polish remover and its always worked for me and been totally affordable. When I saw the pump i was super excited because i always pour too much it out and with the pump it alleviates that problem completely.
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love the convenience of this product. Don’t have to worry about it spilling. The one that I don’t like about it, is that it leaves the area around my nail very dry so I always have to wash my hands before painting them. But I would repurchase.
emmakate m.
This stuff is great! I love the pump and how it removes my nail polish with ease. I have bought this several times- it’s my go to. I think this is a good value because my most recent bottle has lasted me 4 months. Would definitely recommend.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
Love being able to set a cotton ball with out tipping the bottle, very convenient. However, the product is pretty strong smell wise, and would caution if using around children. Love the concept of the pump and easily found at Target.
It's very practical to use this because of the pump, especially when you do your own nails.
No drips or spills because of the tight cover.
You don't need much solution to remove the nail polish and it doesn't smell too strong.
Erin M.
The pump nail polish is easy to use and have handy but I feel that it doesn't pump out a enough remover. I find myself taking longer to remove nail polish when I use it. The pump is also a little more expensive than the normal bottle.
Priscilla R.
I love this nail polish remover because it's affordable and works well. But, my top favorite thing about it is the pump. It makes it so convenient to use. And, the pump helps so that you don't waste product unnecessarily. You just tap the pump a couple of times and get a good amount of product to remove your polish without having to completely saturate your cotton ball. Unless ofcourse that's what you're going for then just add another pump or two.
Jessica P.
Beaufort , SC
I've never heard of a pump on polish remover. Anyone ever use this? How well does the pump work?