BY UP & UP #19 in Nail Polish Remover

• I've never heard of a pump on polish remover. Anyone ever use thi...2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
One of the main reasons I purchased this product was the pulp. With other bottles, I would pour the nail polish remover onto the cotton round and waste more product than I needed to. With the pump, it's more mess free and I use less nail polish remover. It removes nail polish well, even the Essie brand with I have a hard time removing sometimes.
Karen B.
Franklin
This acetone pump is a nail game changer! I didn’t even know they existed until I saw my nieces using it when I visitors them in my home town which, BTW is super small. So how did I not know about this. It doesn’t matter, I found it I bought it I love it. No more damaged furniture surfaces! This is perfection!
Heather S.
La Plata, MD
Love this product. Makes the process clean and quick! Easy to use and none of the hassle! Great price and an effective product. I would certainly buy again. Even my friends little girl can use it easily!
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I love the pump because I always used to spill the bottle. The pump puts out the perfect amount so I’m not wasting any product and the remover does amazing. One pass on dark colors and if you let it soak and the swipe it’ll take glitter polish too
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love the convenience of this product. Don’t have to worry about it spilling. The one that I don’t like about it, is that it leaves the area around my nail very dry so I always have to wash my hands before painting them. But I would repurchase.
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
Super convenient, inexpensive, and lasts awhile- what else could you ask for in a nail polish remover. Plus it’s paraben and sulfate free. I like the fact that it has a pump, because it makes it easier to remove my polish. Definitely recommend
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
The pump on this bottle is really convenient when I’m doing my nails. Easy to control with one hand and it’s great for just pumping slightly and then dipping a qtip into it for those hard to reach spots of nail polish that you need to remove.
emmakate m.
This stuff is great! I love the pump and how it removes my nail polish with ease. I have bought this several times- it’s my go to. I think this is a good value because my most recent bottle has lasted me 4 months. Would definitely recommend.
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Not my favorite nail polish remover at all. It’s affordable but rather pay a little more for another brand. Bought it for the first time and won’t buy it again. It doesn’t remove the polish well and takes a few times to actually remove it!
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
The acetone nail polish remover works really well. It takes off most polishes in just one or two swipes. It even removes tougher gel polishes or glitters fairly easy as well. The scent is kind of strong but disappates quickly.
Jessica P.
Beaufort , SC
I've never heard of a pump on polish remover. Anyone ever use this? How well does the pump work?