BY UP & UP #10 in Nail Polish Remover

This maximum-strength nail polish remover from up & up returns your nails to their natural color. Contains acetone

Ingredients: Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate.

• Will this remove shellac? How long will it take?4 Answers
  • DOES THIS NAILS POLISH REMOVER ACTUALLY REMOVES THE NAIL...1 Answers
  • What is the diferente between Acetone and nonAcetone nail...1 Answers
Pearl L.
Wish nail polish removers in general were packaged differently. The amount of times I have accidentally spilled this is tiring. It works like all other nail polish removers, but would look for ones with no acetone next time.The amount of wooden tables, benches, and even an iPad that fell victim to damage from a small amount of this has kept me to be very careful around it. It does make for a great shoe cleaner for my white leather sneakers, and removes word print on jars etc.
Diyamond T.
Im budget shopper and never understood why people spend more than needed. This is very inexpensive and works just as well as other removers, if not better. Because it is acetone, a little goes a long way so it will last a long time. Be careful not to sit it on fabrics or painted item because it’s strong enough to remove the paint.
Bre V.
Columbus
It's not as good as the straight acetone kind I used to get from Wal-Mart but it does the job - while acetone can be rough on your nails, if you use any of the gel-like formulas or anything with glitter or shimmer, it's a nightmare to remove your polish without it. Just make sure you're using a good nail and cuticle cream on your naked nails in the meantime. The price point is good, as with all up&up products you get a decent amount for a low cost, and it lasts a while.
Destiny M.
Michigan
I usually buy the acetone remover because my hair lady does my nails sometimes with gel and that stuff is impossible to get off. Plus, I think it’s easier to get regular nail polish off with this. I’m not hooked on one brand of any nail products. I don’t know that I would purchase this brand again, but I will be purchasing nail polish remover again. It’s just whatever is on sale.
Cheyanna S.
Even though this nail polish remover is pretty much just straight acetone I don't find that it dries out my nails as much as other brands. This is the most affordable brand of quality nail polish remover that I've been able to find. I have tried some of the other versions of Up & Up nail polish remover and I feel like this one is just the quickest and most straightforward. I can use a little bit of this and get the darkest or most glittery nail polishes off super quickly versus holding a saturated cotton ball on my nail forever and ever. I think the fact that this makes it so quick to remove the polish actually helps keep my nails strong even though it is like I said pretty much just straight acetone.
Daniella G.
I personally like this because it makes the #nailpolish come off fast and you don’t need much product for it to work. I hate when I’m takkng off my polish and need to scrub it and this nail polish remover has quick and easy use. The only thing is it drys my cuticles, but thats acetone. Nothing a little cuticle oil can’t fix!
Kalei B.
Noxapater
This nail polish remover is so cheap & it works so well against my thick nail polish. I bought mine at dollar general & I think it amazing to use. But do not use too much & make sure to be in an open place because the smell is very strong. I do recommend to everyone as a very cheap way to remove nail mistakes or even polish.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Works perfectly! Smells terrible, but what nail polish remover doesn't? ha I love the price point for this as well. Super affordable. One word of advice, be careful if you have shellac nails! I have shellac on my fingers and removed polish from my toes and it discolored my nails! Next time I wi wear gloves!
Morgan S.
Fresno, CA
Really great nail polish remover! Definitely gets off anything from glitter to gel and shellac. I tend to use it for other things as well like cleaning up hard to remove stuff from floors to just about anything else. I couldn’t imagine paying more for the same product so I definitely recommend!
Ella K.
Saint Peters
All of the Up & Up nail polish removers do really well as removing all types of nail polish. You can even get gel nail polish to come off. if you put the nail polish remover on cotton rounds and put it on your gels then rap in foil, instead of having to pay to get it professionally removed.
Rosa M.
How come it leaves my skin around my fingernails white? It looks dry.
Elsa C.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work? Does it make a mess?
Michelle F.
THORNTON, CO
I've been using a generic brand of polish remover that is similar to this. How well does this remove polish from your cuticles and around the edges? Does it leave stains on your fingers?
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does it work well removing polish from your toe nails, I always find it harder to remove polish from my toes rather than my fingers?
Leah K.
Boston, MA
Does this product dry out your nails?