BY UP & UP #12 in Nail Polish Remover

This maximum-strength nail polish remover from up & up returns your nails to their natural color. Contains acetone

Ingredients: Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate.

• Will this remove shellac? How long will it take?3 Answers
  • DOES THIS NAILS POLISH REMOVER ACTUALLY REMOVES THE NAIL POLISH ...1 Answers
  • What is the diferente between Acetone and nonAcetone nail polish ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Pearl L.
Wish nail polish removers in general were packaged differently. The amount of times I have accidentally spilled this is tiring. It works like all other nail polish removers, but would look for ones with no acetone next time.The amount of wooden tables, benches, and even an iPad that fell victim to damage from a small amount of this has kept me to be very careful around it. It does make for a great shoe cleaner for my white leather sneakers, and removes word print on jars etc.
Cheyanna S.
Even though this nail polish remover is pretty much just straight acetone I don't find that it dries out my nails as much as other brands. This is the most affordable brand of quality nail polish remover that I've been able to find. I have tried some of the other versions of Up & Up nail polish remover and I feel like this one is just the quickest and most straightforward. I can use a little bit of this and get the darkest or most glittery nail polishes off super quickly versus holding a saturated cotton ball on my nail forever and ever. I think the fact that this makes it so quick to remove the polish actually helps keep my nails strong even though it is like I said pretty much just straight acetone.
Stephanie B.
Houston
Definitely my gold star go-to remover since so much of my nail polish work these days has shimmer or glitter in it. I use this both for removal and also for edge clean up while I’m applying the polish and any designs. It’s definitely drying, so I always follow up with some oil to remoisturize my nails, but this is a must have regardless.
taylor T.
San Diego , CA
I found that this brand of nail polish remover isn’t the best. Bring a cosmetologist I’ve been spoiled with professional strength remover so when i try to use store brand it doesn’t do the job nearly as good. It was tough to get my polish off, would recommend a polish remover from somewhere else.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Works pretty well for removing my gel polish, but not great. Not sure it gets much better since this is just pure acetone. 🤷🏼‍♀️ it will definitely leave your nails and cuticles super dry, white, and chalky; so if you use regular polish and don’t need something so strong, skip this kind.
Lindsay H.
Favorite acetone I've ever tried! It doesn't dry my skin out around my cuticles like many others I've tried. Plus, it's crazy cheap. 😊 A little goes a long way, this stuff is strong and effective! Great for removing glitter polishes and gels, that's what I use it for most often.
weglowup n.
it does what a nail polish remover does. It removes all of my nail polish really well but it leaves my nails very dry. I bought it at target so it is just generic, very affordable and easy to find/use. But I would still look for something a bit less strong and more gentle one.
kita d.
San Jose
Excellent value and product. Worked perfectly to soak and remove a gel manicure. Don’t have to use so much to get the job done. Packaging is pretty good, too. Have had to travel with this by car and it didn’t leak. Will continue to repurchase and highly recommend to others.
Briana V.
Love the acetone. It removes nail polish really quickly and works well with removing gels. I like that you don’t really have to scrub your nails. I removed my nail polish is less than 2 minutes with this product!
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
As a faithful Target customer, this is my go to nail polish remover. And since I do my nails weekly, I use a lot of this stuff. However, one bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. When I do have to repurchase, it doesn't put a hole in my pocket. Definitely a good deal!
Rosa M.
How come it leaves my skin around my fingernails white? It looks dry.
Elsa C.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work? Does it make a mess?
Michelle F.
THORNTON, CO
I've been using a generic brand of polish remover that is similar to this. How well does this remove polish from your cuticles and around the edges? Does it leave stains on your fingers?
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does it work well removing polish from your toe nails, I always find it harder to remove polish from my toes rather than my fingers?
Leah K.
Boston, MA
Does this product dry out your nails?