BY UP & UP #7 in Nail Polish Remover

This maximum-strength nail polish remover from up & up returns your nails to their natural color. Contains acetone

Ingredients: Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate.

• Will this remove shellac? How long will it take?3 Answers
  • DOES THIS NAILS POLISH REMOVER ACTUALLY REMOVES THE NAIL POLISH ...1 Answers
  • What is the diferente between Acetone and nonAcetone nail polish ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Cheyanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this nail polish remover is pretty much just straight acetone I don't find that it dries out my nails as much as other brands. This is the most affordable brand of quality nail polish remover that I've been able to find. I have tried some of the other versions of Up & Up nail polish remover and I feel like this one is just the quickest and most straightforward. I can use a little bit of this and get the darkest or most glittery nail polishes off super quickly versus holding a saturated cotton ball on my nail forever and ever. I think the fact that this makes it so quick to remove the polish actually helps keep my nails strong even though it is like I said pretty much just straight acetone.
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this acetone, no matter what nail polish I use, if I clean my nails with this acetone my nails will come nice and clear no orangy odd color on my nails, my cuticles won't get irritated, nor the skin around my nail, just a simple wash hands after using this product and my niles will be clean with natural color. About smell well all the acetones have a pretty strong smell, but this one is no that strong as other brands. Is the best acetone I had found. highly recommended! Will keep buying.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the job at removing my nail polish affordably and it lasts a very long time. It’s easy to store. I wish sometimes the chemical was a bit stinger at removal, but on the other hand I’m grateful it’s odor isn’t overpower. It can be purchased at target.
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
At the end of the day, acetone is acetone right? I always grab Up & Up because it is the BEST value for your money available on the shelves. The bottle isn't exactly the prettiest, so I transfer it into another jar when I get home. It works perfectly, and doesn't break the bank - what else can you ask for?
Jenn p.
boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a good product, i don’t like how drying it is to your skin and how my nails feel after. it is a good price and it is worth the money. I prefer this to spending much more money for a product that will do the same thing
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Really takes off difficult nail polish especially with sparkles ! It’s easy and cheap. Can be found at most stores but I got it at target. Would recommend to nail polish lovers who want a quick way to change it up!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nail polish remover from up&up. I prefer the 100% acetone because it works the best and doesn't take long to remove all the polish. The quality isn't as good as a salon acetone but it is a good quality remover for the cheap price.
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works perfectly. I already really like the up&up brand as it is because they have great products. It’s better than a lot of the more expensive stuff that i used to get from a beauty supply. I definitely recommend it
Katherine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did the job of nail polish remover. I didn’t feel i had to scrub extra hard and i didn’t feel i had to use more han normal. Had the normal smell of the chemicals in nail polish remover. I was neutral to it.
Brenda G.
Yucaipa, CA
I prefer the pure acetone nail polish remover because I so my own gel polish manicure at hone and this seems to work best to remove since it is much stronger that the regular nail polish remover
Rosa M.
How come it leaves my skin around my fingernails white? It looks dry.
Elsa C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Does it make a mess?
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does it work well removing polish from your toe nails, I always find it harder to remove polish from my toes rather than my fingers?
Michelle F.
THORNTON, CO
I've been using a generic brand of polish remover that is similar to this. How well does this remove polish from your cuticles and around the edges? Does it leave stains on your fingers?
Claudia P.
HARRISON, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a brush included in this??