BY UP & UP #12 in Nail Polish Remover

This maximum-strength nail polish remover from up & up returns your nails to their natural color. Contains acetone

Ingredients: Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate.

• Will this remove shellac? How long will it take?3 Answers
  • DOES THIS NAILS POLISH REMOVER ACTUALLY REMOVES THE NAIL POLISH ...1 Answers
  • What is the diferente between Acetone and nonAcet...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's mix emotions with this nail polish remover. I used to use the one without acetone as it is healthier for your nails, but I had to wait for years to see my old polish off my nails, and that was just with normal nail polish. If I had on gel nails or even glitter, I would be waiting for a century to get my nail polish off with non-acetone remover. So this one was very excellent at removing regular, gel and even glitter polishes! One, it removes your nail polishes really easily, one or 2 swipes with a saturated cotton round can remove my fingers and toes. It's effective, fast and cheap but one thing I do not like about it is that it leaves a white dry film on my finger and nails. That's my only dislike about this remover. But what I do is I scrub my nails and hands with a brush and scrub after, then clean with soap and moisturize. This gives my hands and nails a less drying look and then I go in an rub cuticle oil back onto the entire nail and it looks fine again, so just a tip for you guys. But other than that, this remover is excellent at removing nail polishes really fast!
Sasha J.
Sasha J.
Orlando, FL
I usually use industrial strength acetone to remove my polish. I know it's bad for my nails but it gets the job done quickly! I took a chance and bought this acetone, thinking it won't be as good as the "salon" grade but good enough to use in a pinch. I was wrong. I had a mint colored polish on, which would normally take me no time to take off. This brand felt very ineffective. It only made the polish sticky and wierd. I used about 5 soaked cotton balls to remove my polish. It's only about 2$ so I guess you get what you pay for.
sarah h.
sarah h.
Memphis, TN
I greatly prefer the nail polish remover that contains acetone as it is more efficient. This brand in particular is incredible. With normal manicures you are easy able to apply this remover to a cotton pad and in just a couple of swipes that polish is gone leaving NO residue, YAY! Even when it confronts the gel manicures i often get I simply coat a cotton pad in the up&up acetone nail polish remover, wrap the hand, and after a couple of minutes that gel polish begins to fall right off without damaging the nail underneath.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Maquoketa, IA
I was searching for a nail polish remover that is comparable the quality of one at a salon. I'm glad I went with up & up acetone polish because it definitely meets, if not exceeds my expectations. I use a cotton ball and a little bit of product goes a long way! I don't forsee running out of this product too quickly. It does have a harsh smell but it has that in common with all of the other acetone polish removers. Over all I am very happy with how this remover performs and would recommend it to friends and family.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Burlington, NC
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I always used non-actone nail polish remover and struggled to fully remove darker reds/blacks- I was always left rubbing and rubbing and the polish would stain my nails. Once I switched to the actone brand, it was like a dream come true. I recently removed black polish in two swipes and there was no trace of any old polish or stain on my nails. It was amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone who regularly wears and changes dark polish colors.
C M.
C M.
Tracy, CA
So, I ended up buying this because the Polish remover I had normally been buying was out of stock. This Polish remover ended up being the BEST Polish remover I have ever used in my entire life! It is super effective and a little really does go a long way. It has no problems removing glitter polish, top coat and any other polishes out there! It's truly amazing and the smell isn't overpowering and nauseating like most polish removers out there
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Concord, MA
I really like this nail polish remover! It removes all types of polish so quickly. It takes barely a swipe to remove all the polish wether it be just normal or gel. The one draw back is that it's not very good for your nails and for about two days after using, my nails seem very rough and beat up. The parts of your skin that it does touch become very dry, but aside from the side affect type issues, this nail polish remover really is great!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
West Covina
I use this acetone when I want to remove acrylic nails. I pour a little in a bowl and soak my nails, afterwards I am able to peel them off pretty easy with clean nails left afterwards! Makes it soooo easy since they're a little rough at the nail salon sometimes! It does leave you skin around your nails dry, but nothing a little cuticle oil or lotion doesn't take away right away! Definitely recommend this! And you can't beat the price!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
Super strong-- I use it to take off (LED) gel nail polish, by soaking my nails in it and wrapping them in aluminum foil for fifteen minutes or so. It does the job alright. Still have to scrape off the polish, but I've never taken off gel polish without doing that. It smells strong because it is, and it dries out my fingernails, as expected from an acetone product. But it does the job when normal nail polish remover won't!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Bonita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a pro on nail polish removers but this seems to have done the job for me. It is reasonably priced and if I have nail polish with shimmer or glitter that can be a little more stubborn to remove, I just use the foil trick where you wrap the nail in foil with a piece of acetone soaked cotton for 5-10 minutes and this does the trick. I also use it to remove any adhesive residue from stickers lol. Overall, good value.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
How come it leaves my skin around my fingernails white? It looks dry.
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work? Does it make a mess?
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Thornton, CO
I've been using a generic brand of polish remover that is similar to this. How well does this remove polish from your cuticles and around the edges? Does it leave stains on your fingers?
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does it work well removing polish from your toe nails, I always find it harder to remove polish from my toes rather than my fingers?
Leah K.
Leah K.
Boston, MA
Does this product dry out your nails?