BY UP & UP

Up & up 8ct 0.5mm mechanical pencil see more...

lea n.
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
These are pretty bad. They jam a lot and break super easily. They are attractive and light, so that's nice...but that's about it, otherwise not worth buying.
Kimber S.
Kimber S.
Yikes. Love most Target brands, but these are bad. They were super cheap, but I basically just threw away my money. I am a grown adult who knows how to write with appropriate pressure....and I've used this pencil to write like 20 words and my lead has broken at least 5 times. I thought, I should definitely get on Influenster and write about it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I bought these because they were so cheap and I assumed that all mechanical pencils were basically the same. I was wrong. I cannot get these pencils to work. The lead breaks with just a bit of pressure and then it jams up when you click the eraser to get more lead out. These really aren't worth it.
Alyssa B.
These pencils are a good price but the lead constantly breaks making it impossible to write anything!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These are ok for their value. Their lead is weaker than the name brand pencil. They do their job but getting the name brand for a few more dollars is better.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
These mechanical pencils are not that great! They are not well made. They get crushed or cracked easily and the led slides out of the pencil. The led also breaks easily. I do not recommend these.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I would not suggest buying these. They are cute colors but you can definitely find a more reliable product for just a little extra money. I basically wasted my money multiple times and could have bought one pack of useful pencils that lasted me so much longer.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
These lead pencils have very cheap lead in them but, you get what you pay for because I paid 99cents for them
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
You have to use a very light hand with these, but for the price its hard to complain!, I think they write well, I would prefer them be a little dark, and a little more sturdy when trying to write with them but they are still really decent.
Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonville, IN
If you need a really cheap pencil, these are fine. I have noticed that the lead seems to break more easily than with my other pencils. My biggest issue with these, however, are the erasers. They work fine but do not stay in. If I put one of these in my backpack, the eraser has fallen out the next day. Every time.
How much are they?