up & up - 750ct Printer Paper - 8.5

up & up - 750ct Printer Paper - 8.5"x11"

BY UP & UP

Up & up - 750ct printer paper - 8.5"x11" see more...

up & up - 750ct Printer Paper - 8.5
up & up - 750ct Printer Paper - 8.5"x11"
  • "As a college student I have to print a lot of things and this paper is fantastic!" in 1 review
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
We use this paper because its usually cheap, or on sale, and it is great quality paper. doesn't tear easily and it's bright white!
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
The quality of this paper is amazing. The amount of paper you get for the price is great as well. Its very sturdy paper. I buy the big one because with 3 kids im always printing something. I will continue to buy this paper, I love it it.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
copy paper seems to be all the same, and this paper works fine in printing out my college papers.  What I like about this paper is not only the functionality but the price.  The price of these paper is considerably less expensive than other paper - it's also great that I can pick up my printing supplies at Target!
Jessica T.
This is always the printer paper that I purchase. I am a teacher and I am always going through tons of paper. I love that these are so affordable and everything I print on them comes out great. My students also love this paper for drawing!
Steph F.
Never had a problem with the quality of the print outs with this paper use it for classroom projects all the time in art! Pretty reasonably priced. Great brand and the love product, don't see myself ever changing printing paper brands.
Noemi P.
this printer paper is as good as another kind. holds ink well and I've never had any smears with it. I buy this kind because it's price is just right and you get alot.
Kelly M.
Jacksonville, NC
For the price you can't beat it! I find no difference between up&up vs babe brand printer paper. Its a nice color white and works fantastic. No sticky problems with the printer and no smudges. All in all i would recommend this to anybody needing nice printer paper.
Jelly Q.
CHICAGO, IL
Great quality of paper!. I really like this paper when I'm unable to go to costco and get the paper that i like the most! This is my emergency paper others kind are just to thin and have a weird feel to it. This one doesn't leave residue behind nor do you get spot like on other cheap paper.
Polar P.
Montebello, CA
It really depends on what you need this for but this paper serves its purpose. Why for stars, then? The paper itself has an off white hue to it versus a bright white. It's not a big deal but it's something that I noticed the first time I used it.
Jackie C.
I always buy this paper instead of the name brands. They are always more expensive than this paper and it does the same job. Never had any problems with this paper in the printer or when I use it to draw. The price is good too
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
How many sheets comes in a ream?