up & up 6 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays uploaded by Yesenia S.

BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & up 6 floz Sunscreen Blocks Uva Rays see more...

Kayla S.
I felt that it worked well, but it wasn’t necessarily a product that left me “blown away”. Definitely a cheaper solution than some brands, but nothing that I would label as a “must try.” I don’t tend to desperately need sunscreen as is, so it’s possible my skin just wasn’t needing it in general, but overall there was not much special about it I didn’t think.
Sarah H.
Moseley, VA
I am not a fan of spray sunscreen for initial coat (personal preference)...but I LOVED this for reapplying. Biggest down fall is you go through the can of spay sunscreen very fast.
PROS: quick application, convenient, affordable compared to competitors
CONS: can miss spots with spray can (all brands), usually only lasts our family 2 trips to the pool
Taryn G.
This stuff is the best. Target gets sales all the time in the summer and I pretty much only buy this. I have extremely light and sensitive skin that easily burns so I live in sunscreen. If I am ever planning on spending direct time in the sun while traveling and I am able to purchase this, I do.
Just be careful- don’t breath this in on accident.
Rebeca P.
Henderson, NV
I’ve been using up & up brand products for quite some time now & I can’t feel a difference. The sunscreen spray bottles are cheaper than the other brands and just as effective. I use these every summer & the three back usually lasts me a couple friends. They’re easy to carry & mess free! I recommend this product!
Olivia M.
I️ recently bought this and I was not a big fan. I️t went on very sticky and felt gross on my skin. But I guess that’s what I️ get for buying generic spray on sunscreen haha.
Stephanie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the spray can sunscreens because they are easy to apply. They are dry to touch once applied (don't feel oily). The only con is that I feel like spray cans don't last as long as liquid. The up & up brand is a great choice! I recommend it!
Alar C.
Rosenhayn, NJ
I always get very bad sunburns, but this sunscreen really does work. I do reapply often, yet I would say that it works very well. The scent isn’t overpowering like some sunscreens. I will definitely use this throughout the summer.
Tiffany V.
Kissimmee, FL
I was looking for a cheaper sunscreen. And I saw this and decided to give it a shot. I live in Florida so the sun is BRUTAL especially at the beach. It worked great. I did not get sunburnt at all. Will definitely use it again.
Devon F.
I always try Up & Up products as an inexpensive alternative to some of my favorite brands. This sunblock does the trick by providing great UV protection for a great price. I feel the spray goes much more quickly than the lotion which is the only negative about this product.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
This sunscreen is great. It has the same quality as some of the more expensive name brands. It stays on and goes on smoothly. Of course you have to reapply after swimming or even after a few hours to make sure to get full coverage.