up & up - 5ct Highlighters Bold - Assorted uploaded by Maria G.

BY UP & UP

Up & up - 5ct highlighters bold - assorted see more...

• Do these highlighters make your pen ink smear? I'm tired ...4 Answers
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are great highlighters in my opinion, yellow happens to be my favorite but I like that the other colors are lighter than most because it makes it easier to read what you highlighted unlike other brands and the price is nice and affordable
Sheri C.
Honestly I feel like these just do not work as good as the name brand does. Sometimes generics are equivalent but not in this area. Spend a little extra and get better quality.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
up & up - 5ct Highlighters Bold - Assorted are some of the brightest highlighters I have seen! They are perfect for college and they have not dried out on me at all.
Jen W.
Most of them write pretty dark and too thin to actually highlight but they are good to use as markers or to highlight small font. Mine have lasted a long time.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
I love these highlighters, the yellow one is my fave, it is easy to read and they are so durable and also the price is so affordable for any college student
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
They don't smudge and they make your writing pop out! The colors are bright and very nice to use as you don't always have to use boring yellow all the time.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
My only complaint is that the lids didn't seem to be the most fabulous. I had multiple lids fall off in my bag and get the color everywhere.
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Average highlighter. The color lasts for a while, and they don't seem to dry out too fast. I wish they were a little more vibrant, though.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These highlighters don;t fade like other highlighters when they dry. The color stays bold even after drying.
Arlene V.
I like them a lot! Lasted a long time. Good colors! I use them like crazy! I would totally recommend!!!!!
Rachel N.
Uniontown, OH
Do these highlighters make your pen ink smear? I'm tired of highlighters ruining my notes instead of making them easier to organize.