up & up - 5ct Highlighters Bold - Assorted

Up & up - 5ct highlighters bold - assorted

Do these highlighters make your pen ink smear? I'm tired of highlighters ruining my notes instead of making them easier to organize.
Start your review of up & up - 5ct Highlighters Bold - Assorted!
How would you rate this product?
Giulia M.
Laguna Beach, CA
up & up - 5ct Highlighters Bold - Assorted uploaded by Giulia M.
This product is a must in our house! We are "book worms" and we both love to use the eyelighter for the importante sentence to remember! We just run out of them and we went to buy new one! I love the shape of the pen, really ergonomic! Super recommended!
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Use for work all the time to color code things. Colors are very bright and vibrant. Works great!
Sara G.
Springdale, PA
I use this almost daily! Up & up has saved me so much money for office supplies since working from home. The colors are vibrant and don’t bleed through the pages like other highlighters do.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
up & up - 5ct Highlighters Bold - Assorted are some of the brightest highlighters I have seen! They are perfect for college and they have not dried out on me at all.
Sheri C.
Honestly I feel like these just do not work as good as the name brand does. Sometimes generics are equivalent but not in this area. Spend a little extra and get better quality.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
My only complaint is that the lids didn't seem to be the most fabulous. I had multiple lids fall off in my bag and get the color everywhere.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
I love these highlighters, the yellow one is my fave, it is easy to read and they are so durable and also the price is so affordable for any college student
Tabatha B.
Riverview, FL
Great highlighters for the kids school. I buy the Target Up and Up brand and have had no issues with store brand.
nicole G.
Everett, MA
These highlighters don;t fade like other highlighters when they dry. The color stays bold even after drying.
Gina R.
I am in college so I am always highlighting. I love these. They don't smudge the ink.