BY UP & UP #45 in Men's Razors

Up & up 5 ct disposable razors see more...

Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are probably my least favorite razors I've ever used. They work great the first two or three times, but then all the hair and gunk sticks in the blades. I've tried cleaning them differently and actually scrapping it out, but it just happens again. And then they don't actually shave anything. I've used other Up & Up razors that were much better and still really affordable.
Maria P.
I love these razors I use them everyday to shave my armpits and my legs and even My bikini area. Makes my skin soft and doesn’t cut me super easily either and the amount of blades is perfect not too many and not too little either
Luca B.
These work great. They don’t cut me. They get a really really close shave and they are pretty flexible. They’ve got a nice grip to them and also don’t fail make your skin soft and silky. I like these, I recommend.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great value! Always good quality and less expensive than the name brand alternatives at target! I purchase this brand again and again and usually bc it's so much cheaper than the alternative, just not cheaper in quality!
Valentina P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great for traveling and light to carry around . I use these shavers all the time and never had an issue with them. The price is right and even sometimes cheap with the cartwheel target app.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Tracy T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Cheap. Like this razor for traveling. Meets my basic needs of a razor. Gets the job done. You can buy this at any target. Super duper affordable. I can toss this razor in the trash can after I'm done.
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
I hate disposable razors and will never purchase them again. They are always too dull for me and my skin is ultra dry afterwards and I knick myself more often with these
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great prices on the razors. I love to shop at Target and they are the cheapest and usually have some sort of discount on them. They work well and do not get cuts like other razors I have used in the past. They have men and womans brands on the razors.
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
I did not like these razors. The blades seemed really thin and not secure and they rusted after a single use. The design isn't comfortable to hold either. The only good thing is the price point, and with how often you replace them- it evens out with the brand just above Up and Up.