BY UP & UP #55 in Pencils

Up & up 3ct 0.5mm mechanical pencil see more...

Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I have always found that mehcanical pencils are much more useful and durable than normal lead pencils. I especially love these because they write very smooth and produce a nice neat, thin line, also there isn't a constant need to sharpen the point and its reusable, only the points need to be changed when finished and its not very expensive. I highly recommend.
Rachel B.
I love these mechanical pencils because they are well made! Its not made out of some cheap plastic that you find out of the dollar store. If you invest you will definitely get your money's worth out of it!
greidy p.
¡Increíble! Me encantan estos porque el led es tan consistente y realmente legible, aparte de algunos lápices que no tienen buen led por lo que apenas se puede ver lo que has escrito
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
These are great for college students who don't necessarily have the time to sharpen their pencils during class. I also love the extra lead because these pencils will last so long!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
up & up 3ct 0.5MM Mechanical Pencil is a great pencil to have for college and for the office as well.  Very affordable and easy to use.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I prefer these to regular pencils because they do not shrink over time and they're sleek and have a good grip. Worth the price.
Shawna S.
I like this before most of my classes don't have a pencil sharper so this an a great thing for those classrooms
Wanda N.
Great for the price point, the pencils will not break after some wear and tear!!
NiŜs R.
Hello
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
All the respect and appreciation
my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
Shannon B.
Sudbury, ON
Awesome! I love these because the led is so consistent and actually legible, other than some pencils that don't have good led so you can barely see what you've written
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
Mechanical or wood pencil?