BY UP & UP #35 in Scissors

Up & up 2pk kids scissors pointed see more...

Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
This are so good for cut paper no fabric , and the price it's ok , like cheapnot expensive so it is really good ,and you can find it in many stores like Walmart , Kroger . I like so mich how they work.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
I thought this deal was amazing and we got home and they seem very sharp to be kids scissors. My little has done ok but I think I'll get more kiddie scissors and switch these out just to be safe!
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
My kiddos usually like to have these for school simply because they are easy for them to use with small hands and they cut so well! Great quality and great price
Leia C.
These scissors come in several fun colors and they are great for little hands. We have several pair throughout our home and on our children's boxes at school.
Bernadette T.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are good kid scissors. They say that there pointed but it's rounded out which is great for little ones. And the price of these are good as well.
Valeria L.
Shelbyville , TN
Great price for such great quality children scissors! Most kids definitely prefer these over others when picking out scissors from the scissor box!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These cut great. They are easy to use for children but a little less comfortable for adults. I like tha price tag and fun colors.
Katlyn R.
Muskego, Wi
Great for cutting, comfortable handles. Only negative is sharper tip then normal child scissors. Would recommend for children 5+
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
These are good for their price. My mom uses them in her class room fairly often and has never had problems with them.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
These scissors and simple and easy to use. My daughter is left-handed, but she was still able to use them.
Erica W.
Medford, OR
How well do these work for small hands?