BY UP & UP #33 in Scissors

Up & up 2pk kids scissors pointed see more...

Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
This are so good for cut paper no fabric , and the price it's ok , like cheapnot expensive so it is really good ,and you can find it in many stores like Walmart , Kroger . I like so mich how they work.
Leia C.
These scissors come in several fun colors and they are great for little hands. We have several pair throughout our home and on our children's boxes at school.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These were the cool scissors when i was younger and they're great for little kids
Cora W.
Little Chute, WI
These are unpractical for adults because your hands will not fit into them, but kids love them!
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
These are not adult scissors they don't really cut that good like they should or scissors
Katlyn R.
Muskego, Wi
Great for cutting, comfortable handles. Only negative is sharper tip then normal child scissors. Would recommend for children 5+
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
I thought this deal was amazing and we got home and they seem very sharp to be kids scissors. My little has done ok but I think I'll get more kiddie scissors and switch these out just to be safe!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These cut great. They are easy to use for children but a little less comfortable for adults. I like tha price tag and fun colors.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
These scissors and simple and easy to use. My daughter is left-handed, but she was still able to use them.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
My kiddos usually like to have these for school simply because they are easy for them to use with small hands and they cut so well! Great quality and great price
Erica W.
Medford, OR
How well do these work for small hands?