up & up 25 ct Wipe Basic Cleansing Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Peyton P.

BY UP & UP

Up & up 25 ct wipe basic cleansing facial cleansing wipes see more...

• How well do these facial wipes work? Do they remove eye ...3 Answers
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I really like these wipes. They're good for my sensitive skin, and got all my product off. They don't leave my face feeling sticky, and they are a great price. The only con is the opening. I wish instead of an adhesive opening tab it had a plastic tab.
Lura (.
Everyone's sensitive skin is different. These didn't leave me itchy or dry. They take off all my makeup no problems. My skin always feels fresh and clean afterwards.
Tori S.
Pittsburgh
My favorite makeup wipes I absolutely love these! Excellent for sensitive skin & extremely affordable. Paraben free - alcohol free - dye free - fragrance free - oil free - non-comedogenic - hypo allergenic & the fibers from the cloth are made from 100% plant based materials. Your face feels clean & hydrated after use, they have vitamin B5 and Vitamin E in them.
Sydney K.
Urbandale
I am a first time user for this product and I will probably not be purchasing it again. It is gentle on my skin and has never caused me to break out, but I do have to work harder to get my makeup off with these wipes and it can sometimes cause a lot of dryness in my skin
Rocio 🌹 M.
Boynton Beach
Very happy with it! I really like this to take off my makeup at night, and then I proceed with the rest of my skin care routine. These are soft, gentle, doesn’t make me breakout, and I love it for everyday! Worth the money!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I was very satisfied with these wipes. They remove most of my makeup besides some stubborn mascara and eye liner. I would say these are equal to the simple brand but the price is lower. Would purchase again. They have caused no skin irritation or breakouts. A nice face wipe for sensitive skin.
Kristen K.
I bought these because they were cheaper and I saw them because they were next to the Simple Skincare face wipes I usually buy. I'm not a fan of these facial wipes because I have started to break out from them. After I finally was beating the breakouts I get on my chin. They're back again. It has to be the wipes because I didn't change any other aspect of my skin care regimen.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
So far, so good! Very affordable and gets the job done. I had a bad experience with my sensitive skin and my last fast cleansing wipes brand, and this resolved it completely! Definitely remove eye makeup before using these though!
Jessica S.
Turlock, CA
I have eczema and whenever I use the target brand wipe I get rashes on my face. Not sure what chemical it contains that just does work for my skin but it you have sensitive skin be careful with this product as well as the feminine wipes from up & up.
Alex S.
Bloomington, IN
For this being a generic brand of makeup remover wipes, I would not be able to tell any difference between these and a brand like Simple. I have bought them when they are on sale, and Cartwheel has an offer for them, so they are very cheap, too! Definitely worth a try, since they have wipes that are comparable to almost all the major makeup brands' wipes.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
How well do these facial wipes work? Do they remove eye make up well and are they gentle on your skin?