up & up 25 ct Wipe Basic Cleansing Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Peyton P.

BY UP & UP

Up & up 25 ct wipe basic cleansing facial cleansing wipes see more...

• How well do these facial wipes work? Do they remove eye ...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Tori S.
Pittsburgh
My favorite makeup wipes I absolutely love these! Excellent for sensitive skin & extremely affordable. Paraben free - alcohol free - dye free - fragrance free - oil free - non-comedogenic - hypo allergenic & the fibers from the cloth are made from 100% plant based materials. Your face feels clean & hydrated after use, they have vitamin B5 and Vitamin E in them.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I really like these wipes. They're good for my sensitive skin, and got all my product off. They don't leave my face feeling sticky, and they are a great price. The only con is the opening. I wish instead of an adhesive opening tab it had a plastic tab.
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
These are wonderful Facial Cleansing Wipes! My skin is very sensitive, so it is not always easy to find a cleansing wipe that will work for me, but these are wonderful, well priced, and work just like they say they do! I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
I primarily use these wipes to remove makeup. They work pretty well, however they tear easily. I usually feel like I need to wash my face after using these because of how much residue is left on my face.
Rocio 🌹 M.
Boynton Beach
Very happy with it! I really like this to take off my makeup at night, and then I proceed with the rest of my skin care routine. These are soft, gentle, doesn’t make me breakout, and I love it for everyday! Worth the money!
Sierra S.
Good, but would burn my eyes. Normally all face towelettes do except for Pacifica, but not like these. They would really hurt and turn my eyes red. I would not recommend. Buy name brand in my opinion.
Lura (.
Everyone's sensitive skin is different. These didn't leave me itchy or dry. They take off all my makeup no problems. My skin always feels fresh and clean afterwards.
Sydney K.
Urbandale
I am a first time user for this product and I will probably not be purchasing it again. It is gentle on my skin and has never caused me to break out, but I do have to work harder to get my makeup off with these wipes and it can sometimes cause a lot of dryness in my skin
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I was very satisfied with these wipes. They remove most of my makeup besides some stubborn mascara and eye liner. I would say these are equal to the simple brand but the price is lower. Would purchase again. They have caused no skin irritation or breakouts. A nice face wipe for sensitive skin.
Kristen K.
I bought these because they were cheaper and I saw them because they were next to the Simple Skincare face wipes I usually buy. I'm not a fan of these facial wipes because I have started to break out from them. After I finally was beating the breakouts I get on my chin. They're back again. It has to be the wipes because I didn't change any other aspect of my skin care regimen.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
How well do these facial wipes work? Do they remove eye make up well and are they gentle on your skin?