up & up 25 ct Wipe Basic Cleansing Facial Cleansing Wipes

Up & up 25 ct wipe basic cleansing facial cleansing wipes see more...

• I am looking for make up wipes for my sensitive skin. The wipes t...1 Answers
  • Did these break anyone else's face out?2 Answers
  • I am so picky on how I clean my face. I try to prevent wrinkles a...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "They take kind of a long time for your face to dry after use but other than that they are great!" in 1 review
Shylah R.
I have my full face glam days and my more natural light weight days and these wipes help me get rid of that before my nightly routine. I always remove my makeup before any other step in my routine and these wipes are a great affordable wipe. I use one sometimes two wipes and it completely clears my face into a bright newly blank canvas. They have a lovely settle scent but not overwhelming which I love.
Julia M.
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH
This grapefruit scent is HIDEOUS! It smells like bathroom cleaner and is absolutely disgusting. I'm not quite sure where they think they smell like grapefruit but ummm no! They do an "okay" job at removing makeup but I've learned my lesson on relying on just a face wipe to remove my makeup, so now I use them as like a first step when I'm removing my makeup. Will NOT repurchase these!
Maridania C.
They are very good to remove the makeup of the face both eyes and face. Complete, has a very good smell and does not leave the face with fat, is super economical and easy to acquire only that it has a lot of alcohol and feels when you use it.
Marbeth R.
Work exactly like the neutrogena wipes! Remove makeup amazingly but can be a bit too harsh to use on eyes but anywhere else they work amazing. The packaging is super convenient to keep them fresh for a long time. A tip would be to close the tape then flip them onto that side to keep the tape adhered and to get the most use out of the liquid!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These wipes are okay. I would bot reccomend for sensitve skin such as my own. They irritate and burn my face after use so I had to let them go. They smell great and work well but for the price was hopeful for more.
Lauren V.
Englewood, CO
I love these wipes! They are practically the same exact thing as the neutrogena wipes. The packaging is nice, it's very convenient for when I'm traveling. It removes makeup and helps treat acne at the same time which I love!
Jennifer F.
Fontana, CA
I love the evening calm wipes, they don't irritate my sensitive skin & smell amazing. Although I prefer micellar water for my eye makeup these work great for my face :)
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Did not like at all! Smelled like kitchen/bath cleaner and weren't very moist. Also, I felt like it broke my face out! I did though like the feel it left my face other than that will not buy again.

I liked Targets refreshing wet cleansing towelettes better.
Ma. Krysel P.
Las Vegas, NV
Its an okay alternative to really pricey facial wipes. My skin feels a lot cleaner cleaner. However, I find it a little too harsh on my skin. I feel a somewhat burning sensation on my more sensitive parts of my face such as the areas surrounding my eyes. The smell seems nice but a somewhat too strong for my preference.
Quynh N.
Randolph , MA
What do you think about this product and how does it make your skin feel?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Did these break anyone else's face out?
Ana M.
Riverside, CA
I am so picky on how I clean my face. I try to prevent wrinkles as much as possible. Are makeup removing wipes a safe way to remove makeup?
Alison h.
Broken arrow, OK
Are these as good as the Neutrogena ones?
Theresa T.
Hyde Park, MA
I am looking for make up wipes for my sensitive skin. The wipes that I have been using is less harsh but still is irritating to my skin, does anyone recommend this for me?