BY UP & UP

Up & up 25 ct wipe basic cleansing facial cleansing wipes see more...

• I am looking for make up wipes for my sensitive skin. The...1 Answers
  • Did these break anyone else's face out?2 Answers
  • I am so picky on how I clean my face. I try to prevent wr...2 Answers
up & up 25 ct Wipe Basic Cleansing Facial Cleansing Wipes
  • "They take kind of a long time for your face to dry after use but other than that they are great!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I really don't like writing a bad review. I will say this is not a bad review but it's not good either. First off the scent smells like a kitchen cleanser. When you use them to wipe off your makeup it makes your face super sticky! I hate the way it feels on my face. Oddly enough after it dries it leaves your face fairly smooth so there is some upside to them. I don't think I will buy them again. Sorry Target .
Ashley C.
I must say these wipes are pretty good. They have a great lavender scent not overpowering at all, and doesn't burn near your eye area. It leaves my skin pretty smooth and doesn't dry my skin out. Only thing they dry up pretty quickly, but other then that they are my new fave. Definitely recommend. up & up 25 ct Wipe Basic Cleansing Facial Cleansing Wipes
Katie C.
These take make up off very well and don’t burn my eyes. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me as red as the Neutrogena alternative. Although there are only 25 as compared to the 40 in theEquate Beauty Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes, These are much more soothing.
Jo M.
On the front of the packaging, it says that they are compared to Ponds Cleaning Wipes (which used to be my holy grail) so I had high hopes for the Target version. Upon using these, I noticed immediately that they are dry. Yes, dry, which seems to defeat the purpose of purchasing cleansing wipes. The first few were dry, then I got ones that were moistened and then dry again. At one point, I had to use two wipes to remove my makeup. The last wipe in the pack was unusable and I had to use actual makeup remover to get my makeup off for the day. There was no fragrance to them and the texture of the wipe was a bit harsh and not what I was expecting. Not a product that I would recommend.
Amanda D.
Alabaster, AL
 I LOVE THESE MAKEUP WIPES! These are so good at getting the makeup or impurities off of your skin and is a great edition to your cleansing routine. This is my favorite smell of these wipes and I like how one side is smooth and one side has orange exfoliation bumps to help exfoliate the skin and get most of the surface level impurities out. Definitely recommend to all my friends.
Alissa S.
It’s definitely gets the job done and doesn’t leave your face really red or irritated just one problem I do have with these wipes is that when you are wiping your makeup off sometimes it moves the make up around your face but it doesn’t hurt to go back over it with another wipe but other than that it’s great
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really enjoy these wipes. I tend to stay away from makeup removing wipes because they usually burn my face. These did not burn and they removed all the product I had on my face. The lavender scented ones are my favorite.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,125 reviews
These cleansing wipes were very good deal I bought a two pack our use them to remove my make up at the end of the day and they work really well super affective gently cleanses
Ashley G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these. They remove makeup and also dead skin that has accumulated throughout the day. I used to buy the expensive name brand wipes until my sister showed me these!
Quynh N.
Randolph, MA
What do you think about this product and how does it make your skin feel?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Did these break anyone else's face out?
Ana M.
Riverside, CA
I am so picky on how I clean my face. I try to prevent wrinkles as much as possible. Are makeup removing wipes a safe way to remove makeup?
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Are these as good as the Neutrogena ones?
Theresa T.
Hyde Park, MA
I am looking for make up wipes for my sensitive skin. The wipes that I have been using is less harsh but still is irritating to my skin, does anyone recommend this for me?