up & up 24ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Halen R.

BY UP & UP #51 in Pencils

Up & up 24ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

• Ive seen this brand but not sure at what store?1 Answers
  • Are the grips on these pencils comfortable?1 Answers
up & up 24ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil
  • "They aren't high quality and only last a bit, but they are good when you don't care whether or not you lose them. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love the different colors it has" in 1 review
  • "Very affordable but they are not a very high quality pencil." in 1 review
  • "These pencils work well and they cost less than BIC or other pencils." in 1 review
Halen R.
These pencils are okay. They come with a grip which is a good thing but they break way too easily. The eraser at the top isn’t the most efficient either. They do have cool colors but that’s about it. I recommend buying pencils that cost a little more but get you your money’s worth. These just don’t do it.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I went to target for some on my back to school necessities that I had needed and I found this 24 pack of mechanical pencils and they had some really cute grippers on them which makes it very easy to grip while writing
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love these mechanical pencils. They write super smooth and the lead rarely breaks. I love the simplicity of the design and that they are so cheap! It is always nice to find good items at such a low price. I think these may be some of my favorite pencils and for such a low price, why wouldn't you try them out!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
School supplies from Target are always the bomb. Definitely recommend. (Plus you get to go to Target to buy them! Yay!)
Love this so much that I buy it every single year.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Really cheap but serve its purpose. I go through these so much and often lose them in my book-bag that its nice there are so many in one pack that I won't have to worry about finding a new pencil.
Aubree S.
Provo, UT
These pencils work well and they cost less than BIC or other pencils. The erasers aren't bad, but I think my husband likes to have a separate eraser because he uses them up quickly.
yoss b.
The price is great and i like how good they are they are great for students my sister uses these and she has never had a problem The eraser is good as well doesn't leave marks
Jodi R.
These are cheap and there are a lot of them. They aren't high quality and only last a bit, but they are good when you don't care whether or not you lose them.
Natalie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these lead pencils they are the greatest and i love the multiple colors they offer. The grip on the pencils is great and really low cost to buy
Samantha R.
Abingdon, MD
Mechanical pencils are really the only pencils I use. These are great because they aren't as expensive as other brands and they hold up just as well.
Joselyne F.
Ive seen this brand but not sure at what store?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Are the grips on these pencils comfortable?