Add a Photo

By UP & UP
Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Up & up 23.7 oz. Regular Clean Dandruff Shampoo Gender: Male.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Okay, I am a female with dry and damaged wavy/curly hair and I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I've never had an issue with dandruff, but I use this because it's one of the few shampoos (and I've tried a LOT) that works wonders on my hair. It makes my hair noticeably softer and more manageable and gives the appearance that my hair is healthier than it actually is. I don't care that this is "for men," I will continue to purchase for myself. On that note, my dad uses this as well and he swears by it. He says he hasn't had a problem with dandruff since using this product.
Arej S.
Arej S.
Bellbrook, OH

Love this product it has a nice smell.it also takes and gets rid of all your dandruff. When i get put of the shower my hair feels fresh and clean.
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX

i suffer frok dandruff since i was younger and no shampoo seemed to work on me and this one seems to work so much better
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX

I like this just as much as Head and Shoulders. It works well, smells good, and is affordable.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Morton, WA

Good alternative to expensive name brand da stuff shampoos and does a great job! Works for me

Join Now