BY UP & UP

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Up & up 23.7 oz. Regular Clean Dandruff Shampoo Gender: Male. see more...

Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
I like this just as much as Head and Shoulders. It works well, smells good, and is affordable.
Ashley O.
Omaha
This product did not help my dandruff. The price was better than those expensive dandruff shampoos, but unfortunately did nothing for my dandruff. I liked the smell but that was about it.
Jessica W.
Okay, I am a female with dry and damaged wavy/curly hair and I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I've never had an issue with dandruff, but I use this because it's one of the few shampoos (and I've tried a LOT) that works wonders on my hair. It makes my hair noticeably softer and more manageable and gives the appearance that my hair is healthier than it actually is. I don't care that this is "for men," I will continue to purchase for myself. On that note, my dad uses this as well and he swears by it. He says he hasn't had a problem with dandruff since using this product.
Jessica W.
 I use this for my son and I think I use this for my son and I think it's a great store brand that works the same as head and shoulders has the same sense and cleans the hair the same
Eleanor B.
It's as good as head and shoulders. I don't notice the difference. I find myself buying these when Head and shoulders or Dove are. It available in the store I'm in.
Arej S.
Bellbrook, OH
Love this product it has a nice smell.it also takes and gets rid of all your dandruff. When i get put of the shower my hair feels fresh and clean.
Itzel E.
Los Angeles, California
Very good when looking to save money or just don't like spending too much on shampoo. Works the same as head & shoulders
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
i suffer frok dandruff since i was younger and no shampoo seemed to work on me and this one seems to work so much better
Chelsea N.
Good generic version of head and shoulders. Works the same as head and shoulders. Leaves my hair feeling refreshed.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Good alternative to expensive name brand da stuff shampoos and does a great job! Works for me