Office SuppliesPencilsUp & Up
#2 Mechanical Pencil 07 mm 50ct - Up&Up

Up & Up #2 Mechanical Pencil 0.7 mm 50ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up #2 Mechanical Pencil 0.7 mm 50ct - Up&Up!
Philadelphia, PA
1,647 reviews
I purchased them for a my little dude for kindergarten because I don't want him to have any excuses to get out of his seat! We all remember that lol. They work well, no issues. They're easy to use, the "lead" is consistent, and they're easily erased.
Cute pencils. Great for minimalists. Works great. Plenty of lead. LAST all year
Cute pencils. Great for minimalists. Works great. Plenty of lead. LAST all year
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
So I recently was in target today and my child and needed some mechanical pencils for school so I couldn’t help to see that this was 699 for a 50 count package of these so I said why not I’m going to need beat you this song at the room in my car
martil
1,340 reviews
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋 Gmail : [email protected] Gmail : [email protected]

Looking for your answer?