Up & Up 12floz Advanced Acal Breeze NPR Remover uploaded by Erin P.

BY UP & UP

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Up & Up 12floz Advanced Acal Breeze NPR Remover see more...

Didi |.
Brooklyn
This is a good nail polish remover as far as they go. Not much to complain about. This gets the job done. My tip for nail polish remover is that a little goes a long way. I usually use 1 cotton ball per hand. And be sure to close the nail polish remover after you've soaked the cotton ball to avoid accidents.
Cory L.
I use this nail polish remover because it is inexpensive. It gets the job done, what more could I ask for. It is a strong nail polish remover and if I am not mistaken, this brand has multiple removers which focus on different problems. I think they have one for nail strength. They're good.
Chelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I love the Target brand Up&Up. This remover works just as well as other brands of NPR and I am a repeat user. It is easy to use and takes off all of the nailpolish. The smell isn't overpowering either. I pick it up when I am at Target and I would recommend it to other customers.
Lindsey C.
pittsburgh
The nail polish remover works really well to remove the nail polish and is not hard to work with. This brand is only available at target so that is where I got it at of course. The prices are unbeatable and are not expensive at all.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Such a great deal, and it works like any other nail polish remover! The scent is unoffensive as well, which doesn't hurt. As with any other up and up product you can expect the ingredients to be identical to the brand name counterpart, which is true in this case as well!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Very standard nail polish remover - it does it's job. I think it's a good value for the amount that you're getting. I am a repeat user and I would buy this product again I usually find this at Target and it's almost always available.
I would recommend.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I love this nail polish remover! I believe it works just as good as the more expensive ones that are out there. It does its job as it is supposed to and the smell afterwards does no linger around for long periods of time which I appreciate since I have asthma!
Tammy R.
Fairview
Well it is cheap. Does a great job. I am not going to spend a fortune on something so utilitarian. Smells better than the stuff I used as a kid. Pros It takes off stubborn caked on fingernail polish that a 5 year  old has globbed on. Cons ... don't spill it!
ashlyn c.
porterville
This nail polish remover is just like any other nail polish remover, but it works just as fine as every other kind, it works wonderfully but it just takes off your nail polish like every other kind just easy to use, and it's great for the price, very good
Esther J.
Silver Spring
This nail polish remover along with the other up&up polish removers are pretty good especially when you compare them to Cutex. I often opt for this brand since it is budget friendly. I also wish there were more natural ingredients in this product as well.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Does this contain acetone?