Up & Up 12floz Advanced Acal Breeze NPR Remover uploaded by Erin P.

BY UP & UP

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Up & Up 12floz Advanced Acal Breeze NPR Remover see more...

Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm pretty loyal to the Up & Up Target brand.  It's a fraction of the cost, and works the same as other brands.  This NPR works fast, and does a great job of getting all of the polish off without having to really rub hard with a cotton ball.  I would buy this product, and recommend it to others looking to save a bit of money buying a store brand.
Didi |.
Brooklyn
This is a good nail polish remover as far as they go. Not much to complain about. This gets the job done. My tip for nail polish remover is that a little goes a long way. I usually use 1 cotton ball per hand. And be sure to close the nail polish remover after you've soaked the cotton ball to avoid accidents.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish remover has been great for removal of all my non gel nail polishes. I don't think this works any better or worse than any other nail polish remover. This is easy to to apply and use for removal of any regular nail polish.  I would recommend and let people know that I buy this brand of remover.
Laurie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of beauty items. The price is unbeatable and you get an amazing product. I love that target stands behind all of their items as well. This does a great job of removing the nail polish quickly without leaving anything behind. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Cory L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this nail polish remover because it is inexpensive. It gets the job done, what more could I ask for. It is a strong nail polish remover and if I am not mistaken, this brand has multiple removers which focus on different problems. I think they have one for nail strength. They're good.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Up & Up Advanced Acai Breeze Nail Polish Remover is a great product that can be found at any Target store! The price is right, and the product doesn't leave my fingers and hands feeling super dehydrated and dry. The smell isn't overly like alcohol, and I appreciate the fresh tones.
Chelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Target brand Up&Up. This remover works just as well as other brands of NPR and I am a repeat user. It is easy to use and takes off all of the nailpolish. The smell isn't overpowering either. I pick it up when I am at Target and I would recommend it to other customers.
Lindsey C.
pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nail polish remover works really well to remove the nail polish and is not hard to work with. This brand is only available at target so that is where I got it at of course. The prices are unbeatable and are not expensive at all.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great deal, and it works like any other nail polish remover! The scent is unoffensive as well, which doesn't hurt. As with any other up and up product you can expect the ingredients to be identical to the brand name counterpart, which is true in this case as well!
Trini I.
This nail polish remover does just the trick. it removes the oil off my nail easily on top of taking off my nail polish so easily. plus the price is just rite because its a store brand. I purchased it from target. and I would most definitely purchase this product again!
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Does this contain acetone?