Up & Up 12floz Advanced Acal Breeze NPR Remover uploaded by Erin P.

BY UP & UP

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Up & Up 12floz Advanced Acal Breeze NPR Remover see more...

Didi |.
Brooklyn
This is a good nail polish remover as far as they go. Not much to complain about. This gets the job done. My tip for nail polish remover is that a little goes a long way. I usually use 1 cotton ball per hand. And be sure to close the nail polish remover after you've soaked the cotton ball to avoid accidents.
Courtney M.
huffman
Gets the job done. Takes polish off quickly and easily. Has a pretty strong smell and tends to dry out my fingers. As long as you wash your hands after using it then it's fine. Good price. I will purchase again.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
This is a pretty standard nail polish remover, but it gets the job done and preps my nails for a new manicure! I’m not one to spend lots of money on basic products, so the price point on this makes it worth it!
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
I like how well the nail polish remover worked.  I didn't have to scrub a bunch and it worked pretty quickly.  Would definitely purchase again.  It was a good value for a cheap price.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
July P.
olympia
This nail polish remover works great! And it’s a great price! I have brittle nails so some products just make them feel super week but this one made my nails feel even stronger!
Laurie A.
I love this brand of beauty items. The price is unbeatable and you get an amazing product. I love that target stands behind all of their items as well. This does a great job of removing the nail polish quickly without leaving anything behind. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Up & Up Advanced Acai Breeze Nail Polish Remover is a great product that can be found at any Target store! The price is right, and the product doesn't leave my fingers and hands feeling super dehydrated and dry. The smell isn't overly like alcohol, and I appreciate the fresh tones.
Lindsey C.
pittsburgh
The nail polish remover works really well to remove the nail polish and is not hard to work with. This brand is only available at target so that is where I got it at of course. The prices are unbeatable and are not expensive at all.
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
I'm pretty loyal to the Up & Up Target brand.  It's a fraction of the cost, and works the same as other brands.  This NPR works fast, and does a great job of getting all of the polish off without having to really rub hard with a cotton ball.  I would buy this product, and recommend it to others looking to save a bit of money buying a store brand.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Does this contain acetone?