BY UP & UP

Up & up 10ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

Micajah C.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOOSE THESE THINGS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! VERY FREAKING HARD, WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I DID NOTHING BUT LOOSE THESE. And then you found out your classmates would steal them. The heartbreak was real
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
up & up 10ct 0.7MM Mechanical Pencil is a great product to have for all of my college needs.  Very affordable and does the job!
Abby N.
Abby N.
Hugo , MN
I love that these come with colored erasers! How cute?! I put them out on my desk and it brings a little more liveliness to the space.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I got a pack of these before I headed off to college and I must say, I was not super impressed. The quality is alright. I like the variety in colors.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
These pencils are made poorly and break very easily! I will never buy these again!
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I always have a pack of these in my drawer, I use them all the time, they work great and you cant beat the price!
Karley B.
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
Very cheap and useful! They work very well and are affordable and good for what they're used for!
Tori V.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
These mechanical pencils are easy to use and are cheap enough that I always have them on hand.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Sioux City, IA
These are pretty great! If you're the kind of person who loses pencils a lot so you need a lot on hand, this is a great purchase. You get more for less and they write just like any other pencil. The only thing is you can feel that they're a little less sturdy than some of the more expensive ones, but it doesn't affect your writing at all.
Gillian K.
Gillian K.
Not happy with these pencils. The lead just falls out as do the erasers. They write fine (when they work.) But for the most part I use them to hold my hair up! Spend a little extra, buy the Bic mechanical pencils.