BY UP & UP

Up & up - 100ct ruled index cards 4"x6" - white see more...

• "You cant go wrong with any style note cards." in 1 review
Emily S.
I generally use up and up brand stuff because it's less expensive and good quality overall. I need index cards for a lot of my college classes and these are good quality with perfectly sized lines and a nice toothed paper. They're the index cards I buy two or three times a year. Love up and up quality.
Kim C.
Bismarck, ND
I buy these for my bio 115 class as I have to write out so many notecards to study! They are a bit thin but for the price they get the job done! They are very affordable, I think they were under $2. I would recommend these if you have to write out lots and lots of notecards!!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Very affordable, always have in stock at Target and since I am a student, I go through these pretty quickly so I always am able to get a bunch and not break the bank. There are almost always sales too! They are good quality and get the job done.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Up & Up is an affordable high quality brand that is often sold at target! Their 100 count ruled index cards are not only made of high quality card stock but they are also lined! They are perfect for flash cards for school or for taking notes! They are also good for writing a speech on! So many good uses ! Which is why I give them a five out of five star rating! If you or someone you know is in school then they definitely need a pack or two of these!
Kristie A.
My high school and college kids are always taking notes in class. Writting their notes on  paper was always harder from them to organize and understand. I started purchasing  up & up - 100ct Ruled Index Cards  a few years ago because each card was the perfect size to write their notes on the lined cards makes it even easier to write neat and organized notes. The size of each card was perfect for studying.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
GREAT FOR STUDYING! I always lose the cards but the box keeps them put. The only down side is if you have a lot of vocabulary words like I did they might not all fit. But still flash cards really help studying. What I do is instead of writing the whole definition I will pick out keywords for it that relate to the actual vocabulary word. So I actually k ow what the word means without having to memorize the whole long definition (detailed scientific definition)
Megan B.
Note cards are the best thing ever for school notes. I can't even begin to know how many of these I've written out throughout the years. And even now out of college, I'm still using them for work. (Great for groom notes when you know the computer will fail you.) Up & Up is the best store brand of anything. Much more sturdy than Great Value.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I have his I use them to make my children flash cards and sometimes I use them to put different words on items and appliances in my home to teach my children what certain things are and how it's spelled I enjoy using these because one side is lined and the other side can be used for a picture drawing I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something cheap
Mackenzie J.
These index cards are great for a variety of things! They can be used as flash cards for studying, as well as note cards for tests. They can also be used in speeches or public presentations. They are super cheap and the 100 count packs mean they'll last through any project. There is no way I would have survived college without them.
Casie C.
Grant , AL
You can't go wrong with index cards, and this brand is super cheap! No cons here. The most effective and essential study tool for any student, especially for college lectures. The ruled cards have lines that make it easier for writing precise notes and definitions, and the clean side for writing key words to study!
Stephanie L.
What do you use index cards for?
Kinsley R.
How many used index cards for studying?
Sophia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone use index cards for anything other than studying?
Are these college or wide ruled?
Gianna T.