up & up - 100ct College Ruled Reinforced Filler Paper - 8.5

up & up - 100ct College Ruled Reinforced Filler Paper - 8.5"x11"

BY UP & UP

Up & up - 100ct college ruled reinforced filler paper - 8.5"x11" see more...

up & up - 100ct College Ruled Reinforced Filler Paper - 8.5
up & up - 100ct College Ruled Reinforced Filler Paper - 8.5"x11"
  • "It's pretty cheap and it's actually good quality paper." in 1 review
  • "I only use college ruled paper!" in 1 review
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great lose paper because you can put it in a binder and take it out easily it is also a great material paper the pen or pencil glides easily on the paper. This isn't expensive it can be found at Walmart or any other store that involves school materials.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
This is the only type of loose leaf paper I will buy. The reinforced holes work great and really hold up all year long! We try to make all of the parents buy this kind. It's very affordable too compared to bigger brands. I really like the target up and up brand.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Looooove this reinforced filler paper. I put this paper in all of my binders! I love that it is reinforced so my pages aren't tearing when I'm flipping through my binder! This paper is affordable and very good quality for being the generic brand! Definitely will purchase this again and I definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this! Being in college, this paper is super important, especially for note taking! I love that it's cheaper as well because it is an "off brand" but it's still wonderful! Definitely buy this if you need to get filler paper! Plus side, it is reinforced as well, so the holes won't tear all the time!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got these from target for about $2.50 and used the Cartwheel app to get %5 off. It comes in a pack of 100 and I got the college ruled because I prefer the smaller lines so I can write more on one page. This product is of great quality and the reinforced binder holes are amazing. It is great at preventing the paper to rip out of my binder. I would recommend this product to other college students.
Mary R.
This filler paper is great for note taking! If you need your papers to last for awhile, like a whole semester, this is perfect because it is reinforced! It doesn't rip out of your binder, and you know you can flip through it over and over and that it won't get destroyed.
Mackenzie C.
Monroeville, PA
I love the college filled line because they are smaller. Also love the reinforced siding cuz those pages always rip out of my binder and I hate that. These are really useful and at a great price. I definitely would recommend for college students.
Jenna B.
Whoever invented the reinforced loose leaf paper was a genius! Used this brand because of the price from target! Works great and is really more durable than your average loose leaf paper which is important when you are stressed and running around and have to shove things in a backpack! Recommend this for all students!
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Oh Target always has the deals for us students to save money. Their brand of paper is really good and cannot tell the difference. The price is right and again you can buy in bulk largely and get more bang for your bucks
Briana J.
This is great paper, it's the same as the brand names but a lot cheaper. Up and up is the target brand so that's where you can buy it. They make other products as well
Aisosa O.
Is this paper better than Walmart brand paper? imo paper is paper but some people seem to be very particular about which kind they use.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand of paper?
Las Vegas, NV
Who has used this kind of paper?
Las Vegas, NV
How much does this paper cost?