BY UP & UP #50 in Men's Razors

Up & up 10 ct disposable razors see more...

Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
For under $3, can't beat these. Good for trups anddbkast at least 2 showers before they need to be tossed. Price and quality match, don't be overly excited.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Definitely a one time use razor. If you're looking for something inexpensive to travel with, these are good. I would not purchase these as my daily razor.
Rebecca C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband has to shave often for his job so we go through a lot of razors. He loves these. He gets a close shave and smooth skin after.
cynthia s.
Whittier, CA
These razors are just like the regular brand but much cheaper they work just as well and are less expensive we really love these
Elise M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The only one that I can see the difference. if I had a good time to get it right now and again in my opinion, and
KARLA G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Y no se preocupe que yo le estoy hablando porque no le creo que le estoy hablando pero yo sé yo que soy
Allison J.
Niles, OH
Very cost effective. Didn't last very long but was enough to get me through when I needed a shave.