BY JAWBONE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

UP by Jawbone Fitness Tracking Bracelet How well do your really know yourself? Would you like to make smarter lifestyle choices to feel your best? Learn how you sleep, move and eat with the UP by Jawbone fitness bracelet. When combined with the iPhone®-compatible app, the UP fitness bracelet tracks your movements while you sleep, as well as your activities and food intake throughout the day. The app displays your data, lets you add things like meals and mood, and delivers insights to keep you moving forward. What You Get UP by Jawbone fitness tracking bracelet see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Caitlin W.
Woodstock, ON
I really want a Fitbit so when this was on sale for $20 I grabbed one. It claims to have a long battery life but I find that it dies rather quickly, it only lasts me about 3 days. It has recorded me as awake in the middle of the night when I was asleep. It feels like it has stretched out in the few weeks I have had it just from taking it off and putting it on. I really dislike the lack of Bluetooth connectivity. It is inconvenient having to plug it into my phone every time I want to check my progress. The button in it is in a very bad spot and it gets pressed a lot. The app is alright. Overall, it does the trick for something I only paid $20 for. I am glad I did not pay full price of around $130 because.