Add a Photo

By JAWBONE
The world's most advanced health and fitness tracker. Everyone has had a life-changing experience sometime. This is one of those times. UP3 is simply the most advanced tracker you can buy. Its classic, durable design will stand the test of time. Multi-sensor technology adds breadth and accuracy to Smart Coach. Everything about UP3 says that the bar has been set higher. Wear one and go further. Heart health monitoring throughout the day Get personalized guidance from Smart Coach Advanced sleep tracking automatically to capture REM, Light and Deep Smart Alarm silently wakes you at the optimal time in your sleep cycle Syncs. Color: Teal.
Review (1)
Mónica H.
Mónica H.

I have the black gold version of this Up 3. I would never recommend this product. I purchased it through a 3rd party retailer (which I was not aware of at the time). I used the product for a month and then stopped because I felt the sleep data was very inaccurate. It would indicate that I only had 2 hours of deep sleep during an 8 hour period. When I tried to give the product another go- it had stopped working!!!! I ONLY used it for 4 weeks prior. I contacted Jawbone and the customer service was awful. Their practice is to have the emplyees send copy and paste responses to your inquiries. So after a 3 week runaround of emails- someone finally says "oh you bought it from a 3rd party retailer. sorry can't help you". Complete waste of time and they have no pride in their product. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME. GO TO FITBIT.

Join Now