Unwash Rethink Clean Kit uploaded by Elaine W.

BY UNWASH

Clean with unwash, a gentle, more intelligent approach to care for your hair. Essential moisture is locked in to restore balance and promote healthy smooth hair.

Buy on Amazon
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸This is my favorite sulfate/paraban free nonstripping conditioning washes. I use this when I feel I need to change it up and really clean my hair of any build up. Smells great and have a cooling effect to it!🌸
Stacy S.
1920 reviews
I recently shop sample of the shampoo. I love the way in the my hair feel. I love this product and I would purchase it again
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Love their dry shampoo so I thinking this wil be my next hair washing project. Love the smell and feel of it. Woohoo
Misty M.
Houma
I wish everyone would try this! I would argue the point all day lol that this is the only cleaning products your hair needs. It also cuts back on the time needed to blow dry your hair! I won’t use anything else