BY UNWASH

Show your hair some love by replacing your shampoo and conditioner with this fruit-scented formula that thoroughly cleanses without stripping natural oils, moisture, or compromising color. This innovative take on the popular co-washing trend offers a streamlined, chic way keep harsh detergents at bay, while improving manageability and infusing volume in one step.

The anytime, de-grime non-strip cleansing conditioner that replaces traditional shampoo and conditioner. Ideal for all hair types. Safe for color-treated hair.

• How well does this work for thick hair? I have always used a sham...2 Answers
  • Does this typically make your hair greasy the next day? I love th...2 Answers
  • Is this a true co wash or a total shampoo replacement?1 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm still uncertain if I love this or it's just ok. I've used this Unwash Bio-Cleansing conditioner a few times on my long bleached blonde fine thin hair. I felt it took a ton of product to get this to lather to make me feel my hair was clean. I need conditioner after every shampoo and I didn't feel this was really strong enough conditioner for my hair alone, however with leave in conditioner it was do-able however I think maybe this would be better suited for someone without damaged hair.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I got a sample size of this from Ulta. It was pretty big for a sample size, so I used about a tablespoon of it in my hair (my hair is above shoulder length.) I wash my hair every other day mostly, but this time I tried it on hair that was washed the previous night. It really didn't work for me. I scrubbed it really hard into my scalp, used a scalp brush to comb it through, and rinsed it out. I let my hair air dry and the next morning my hair was really greasy and did not smell good. I do have A LOT of hair that is pretty thick, so maybe it's going to work better for people with less and thinner hair. Overall, I wouldn't use this again.
Sydney S.
This may be for you if you have already transitioned into natural shampoo and you don't have to wash your hair more than twice a week. However for me, I needed to use quite a bit to clean my hair. I have oily hair, so i needed to wash it everyday with this shampoo. It was not affordable and I have not been able to find it for less online or in stores. This product is probably very gentle on hair so if your hair is dry and damaged- try it out!
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
A little pricey and that's the only reason it doesn't have 5 stars . This smells great and feels amazing on your scalp. My hair was super soft and easy to work with after. Suddenly my shower was transformed into a salon ! Beautiful packaging. Would definitely recommend.
Martina O.
This curly haired girl is thrilled with Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner, this pretty, curvy, bottle holds a moisturizing formula that leaves my hair soft,silky and manageable, not at all heavy. This doesn't eliminate all of my product buildup,so I do still use a true shampoo to completely get rid of oil buildup and dirt. But, that's only necessary about once a week.
In my opinion I think Unwash Bio-Cleansing conditioner would benefit curly, coarse, and super thick hair types, Or hair that's notoriously dry or brittle.These hair types benefit from natural oils being left in the hair, which help control frizz. A more gentle cleanse which someone could get from using Unwash Bio-Cleansing conditioner allows you to wash your hair without ridding it of these very important oils.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was okay. I used a generous sample of this, which was good for about 2.5 uses. Off the bat I noticed that this takes alot of product to feel like there's anything on your hair. It smells pretty nice, just your typical conditioner smell nothing amazing or disgusting. I did notice that my hair felt sticky after use. This product is sort of pricey at about 20 bucks for about 13 Oz of product. This product does not replace good ol shampoo and conditioner in my routine. I would not repurchase this in the future. I have never seen this in stores so I have no idea where to buy this, which means I just can't run to my local store and buy it I have to go out of my way to drive to a special store to buy it. Not worth it.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I received this in an Ulta sampler and I am not sure what to think about this. It doesn't really lather and it didn't seem to do much. My scalp is sensitive and gets itchy easily. If I used it as it directs my scalp was not a fan. I used it as a regular shampoo with my conditioner and I didn't have a problem. I don't think I would purchase this.
jacque e.
Verbena, AL
I absolutely love this product! I was completely surprised about the product. First you wet your hair as if you were going to use a regular shampoo , then add the product. It will not lather, it just cleanses and conditions at the same time. Then you rinse. That's it. My hair was left clean, soft , manageable and smelling awesome. It is a little pricey. but I love it
Anastasia L.
I love this conditioner, but it seemed it just didn't last long. I had bought the 2.5 ounces thinking I should have about two to three weeks use of it. I only had a week as it seemed I needed to use a lot of product for any results to show. I wouldn't repurchase this personally as it just seemed like I went through it so fast.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
My roots get VERY oily and my mid-lengths and ends tend to be dry, so I've had some trouble finding a cleansing conditioner that made my hair look clean for more than 6 hours. I read lots of reviews on this one that said it made people greasy... well, I've used it for 3 days in a row now and my hair looks just as clean as when I use regular foaming shampoos (if not even cleaner!) Maybe I'm just really working it in and rinsing it out really well but, as I said, I'm super oily and this seems to have actually reduced my scalp oil. I also use it every day, I've never been able to skip washes even with regular shampoo. I'm starting to wonder if I could get away with it now though. Anyway, I also love the smell of this more than any other co-wash I've tried, my hair is easy to comb, and it does seem lighter and like it dries faster. Today, I used this, combed, air dried, and curled my hair and it stayed bouncy and curly ALL day with NO other products. I only took one star off because I FEEL like it doesn't hydrate/de-frizz my ends enough. They look fine and all that, just feel like I could use some more smoothing/anti-frizz action. But, I like it enough that I just bought the full size.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Does this typically make your hair greasy the next day? I love this product but that evening and next day my hair is oily already.
Brittany E.
Indianola, IA
How well does this work for thick hair? I have always used a shampoo to clean my hair. So I am curious how this will work for my super thick hair.
Monica M.
Is this a true co wash or a total shampoo replacement?