BY UNWASH

Show your hair some love by replacing your shampoo and conditioner with this fruit-scented formula that thoroughly cleanses without stripping natural oils, moisture, or compromising color. This innovative take on the popular co-washing trend offers a streamlined, chic way keep harsh detergents at bay, while improving manageability and infusing volume in one step.

The anytime, de-grime non-strip cleansing conditioner that replaces traditional shampoo and conditioner. Ideal for all hair types. Safe for color-treated hair.

• How well does this work for thick hair? I have always use...2 Answers
  • Does this typically make your hair greasy the next day? I...2 Answers
  • Is this a true co wash or a total shampoo replacement?1 Answers
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
The first time I tried this product I low-key didn’t like it. It is one of those shampoo/conditioner hybrids that does not suds up at all. It is similar to the DevaCurl one that has 0 suds. Alas, I gave this shampoo an unfair chance. I used this product when my hair was super greasy and it just didn’t stand cleaning my hair completely. However, the next few times I used this shampoo, I used it when I needed to shower but my hair itself wasn’t ready to be shampooed again. This stuff is magic for that. It leaves my hair shiny, silky, and more manageable. The product also has a delicious fruity-berries and watermelon-scent. I did use a conditioner plus this product, even though it says it replaces conditioner. My hair needs all the moisture it can get so I used my Herbal Essences conditioner or Briogeo conditioner with this product.  This product is a whopping $29, but it is really amazing. Plus, the brand is cruelty-free and made in the US. Also, the packaging fills my graphic-designing soul with happiness and hope.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I got a sample size of this from Ulta. It was pretty big for a sample size, so I used about a tablespoon of it in my hair (my hair is above shoulder length.) I wash my hair every other day mostly, but this time I tried it on hair that was washed the previous night. It really didn't work for me. I scrubbed it really hard into my scalp, used a scalp brush to comb it through, and rinsed it out. I let my hair air dry and the next morning my hair was really greasy and did not smell good. I do have A LOT of hair that is pretty thick, so maybe it's going to work better for people with less and thinner hair. Overall, I wouldn't use this again.
Gaga G.
I don’t understand this product. I got it as a gift with purchase from Ulta & it does NOT get your hair clean. My hair felt so dirty after. I threw it away after trying it 4 times - very disappointing.
Megan M.
Atlanta
This product has saved my hair!!! I have been growing my hair out from chin length, and was having to wash everyday for it to look good. I replaced my shampoo with the Unwash Biocleansing Conditioner for 4 days out of the week. Then wash and use a hair masque on the other 2 days. It still feels clean and manageable, but it isn't as stripped and dried out. Thank you Unwash!
Michelle M.
Love how deep down clean this gets my hair. It’s gentle and does not strip it, leaves it smooth, shiny and no frizz. I can go two days after using this product without washing my hair and it still feels and looks like I did just wash it. Perfect cleansing condition for my hair and its safe for color treated hair!
Beauty K.
This cleansing conditioner has changed my life. It does everything that the bottle and the online articles about it says. It’s just so amazing. My hair is chemically treated and not the greatest but it moisturizes my hair so well and makes it so insanely soft without making it oily.
Jenny L.
Milford
I have tried this product for about a week now and. My hair feels amazing. It feels light and soft has a shine to it that I haven't had in a very very long time. I hate having to pay almost 30 dollars for it though..
Martina O.
This curly haired girl is thrilled with Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner, this pretty, curvy, bottle holds a moisturizing formula that leaves my hair soft,silky and manageable, not at all heavy. This doesn't eliminate all of my product buildup,so I do still use a true shampoo to completely get rid of oil buildup and dirt. But, that's only necessary about once a week.
In my opinion I think Unwash Bio-Cleansing conditioner would benefit curly, coarse, and super thick hair types, Or hair that's notoriously dry or brittle.These hair types benefit from natural oils being left in the hair, which help control frizz. A more gentle cleanse which someone could get from using Unwash Bio-Cleansing conditioner allows you to wash your hair without ridding it of these very important oils.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was okay. I used a generous sample of this, which was good for about 2.5 uses. Off the bat I noticed that this takes alot of product to feel like there's anything on your hair. It smells pretty nice, just your typical conditioner smell nothing amazing or disgusting. I did notice that my hair felt sticky after use. This product is sort of pricey at about 20 bucks for about 13 Oz of product. This product does not replace good ol shampoo and conditioner in my routine. I would not repurchase this in the future. I have never seen this in stores so I have no idea where to buy this, which means I just can't run to my local store and buy it I have to go out of my way to drive to a special store to buy it. Not worth it.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I received this in an Ulta sampler and I am not sure what to think about this. It doesn't really lather and it didn't seem to do much. My scalp is sensitive and gets itchy easily. If I used it as it directs my scalp was not a fan. I used it as a regular shampoo with my conditioner and I didn't have a problem. I don't think I would purchase this.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Does this typically make your hair greasy the next day? I love this product but that evening and next day my hair is oily already.
Brittany E.
Indianola, IA
How well does this work for thick hair? I have always used a shampoo to clean my hair. So I am curious how this will work for my super thick hair.
Monica M.
Is this a true co wash or a total shampoo replacement?