BY UNWASH

Show your hair some love by replacing your shampoo and conditioner with this fruit-scented formula that thoroughly cleanses without stripping natural oils, moisture, or compromising color. This innovative take on the popular co-washing trend offers a streamlined, chic way keep harsh detergents at bay, while improving manageability and infusing volume in one step.

The anytime, de-grime non-strip cleansing conditioner that replaces traditional shampoo and conditioner. Ideal for all hair types. Safe for color-treated hair.

• How well does this work for thick hair? I have always used a shampo...1 Answers
  • Does this typically make your hair greasy the next day? I love this...2 Answers
  • Is this a true co wash or a total shampoo replacement?1 Answers
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Portland, OR
It's....okay. I bought the travel size just to see what it was like, which is a bit of a mistake because it takes a lot of product to get the result. When I first used it, I didn't use enough because it felt clean and nice in places where I had rubbed a good deal of it into the my hair but it didn't go very far and parts of my hair still didn't feel all that great. I have split ends and frizz, so I was hoping that this would help a little bit. It did, but once again it took a lot applied to specific areas to get it to work. Going in for a second wash isn't my favorite activity. This is far too much work for my taste, and for something that costs $40 for a full sized bottle, I expected something that got me that result without nearly using the entire travel size in one go.
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked on my thick and wavy hair. It smelled beautiful and my hair managed to get nice and clean, despite all of the product and dry shampoo I use. It's free of harsh sulfates and parabens. My only complaint is that it took a lot of product for me to make it through all of my hair, which is shoulder-length. I know it's replacing both shampoo and conditioner, but a full-size is almost $40 and I know it wouldn't last me long at all. My hair is soft and frizz-free, though!
jacque e.
jacque e.
Verbena, AL
I absolutely love this product! I was completely surprised about the product. First you wet your hair as if you were going to use a regular shampoo , then add the product. It will not lather, it just cleanses and conditions at the same time. Then you rinse. That's it. My hair was left clean, soft , manageable and smelling awesome. It is a little pricey. but I love it
Jasleen L.
Jasleen L.
Budd Lake, NJ
The most gentle yet strong cleanser! It leaves the hair supple, hydrated and full of bounce - retaining the natural oils while removing the oiliness. I know it sounds wierd but you have try this to believe what I am saying. A very fine cleanser without any harsh sulfates or parabans.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this unwash bio cleansing conditioner but I didn't it just made my hair feel kind of greasy and it looked greasy too I felt gross all day like I hadn't washed my hair and the smell was pretty bad to but sadly this product just wasn't for me
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I have really damaged hair, bleaching and coloring all the time.. So I usually will so a deep condition with these once a week, and still use it as my regular packaging and it works wonders, honestly. It smells clean, leaves you feeling clean. 10/10
Bria N.
Bria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister in law use this and she say its really creamy and makes your hair feel really hydrated and soft. And for extra hydration you could leave it in over night with a hair bag then rinse out in the morning and your hair will look really nice
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Trenton, NJ
I really didn't know what to expect when i used this. I was pleasantly surprised, it left my hair so so soft! It made my hair feel really clean and it smells really good!! I like using this in between the washes for my hair.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this as just a conditioner for after shampooing with regular shampoo as it's very thick.

It leaves my hair soft and with a salon quality

I would recommend as a conditioner for dry hair
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay. I used a generous sample of this, which was good for about 2.5 uses. Off the bat I noticed that this takes alot of product to feel like there's anything on your hair. It smells pretty nice, just your typical conditioner smell nothing amazing or disgusting. I did notice that my hair felt sticky after use. This product is sort of pricey at about 20 bucks for about 13 Oz of product. This product does not replace good ol shampoo and conditioner in my routine. I would not repurchase this in the future. I have never seen this in stores so I have no idea where to buy this, which means I just can't run to my local store and buy it I have to go out of my way to drive to a special store to buy it. Not worth it.
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Does this typically make your hair greasy the next day? I love this product but that evening and next day my hair is oily already.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Is this a true co wash or a total shampoo replacement?
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Indianola, IA
How well does this work for thick hair? I have always used a shampoo to clean my hair. So I am curious how this will work for my super thick hair.