BY UNWASH

The extra mile cleanse that is used in place of Bio-Cleansing Conditioner when a deeper clean is needed.

• Does this help with damaged hair?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this product 2 Answers
  • A full size of this is like $24, is it worth it? I tried ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather L.
Thibodaux
Review for: By Cleanser more...
I love this shampoo! It is on the pricey side, but since I only wash once every 5 to 7 days it is worth it. Its gentle on color treated hair (which is a must have for me) and after using this I can usually go 3 days before I have to even touch the dry shampoo!
Britnee L.
A little of this does a lot. It will really strip your hair, even of its natural oil at the scalp, if you use a lot. If you use a lot of hair products, it will definitely wash them away. It smells good but does not foam or bubble.
Keyshla D.
Kansas city , KS
I have dyed my hair and put a lot of heat on it over that past few years so I'm trying to be natural. Now it is a little pricey but definitely well worth it. Although I have split ends I can already tell how much healthier my hair is.
Lace l.
As much as I wanted to love this, it did a horrible job on my hair. I have pretty normal hair except for the frizz. I was told by Unwash this would take my frizz away after 1 use, leave my hair feeling like I've never felt before, & I'd love it. Needless to say, it didn't. It DID, calm it a small bit, left my hair feeling light weight and not heavy (I have thick hair & a lot of it.), but it dried my hair out really bad and made it feel very very coarse. Sorry, I really wanted to love this product! 😕
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
I really love this shampoo and conditioner. In my experience, a lot of shampoos for thirsty, dry, or damaged hair is thick and seems like it should work on curly hair BUT doesn't, it just sits on the hair and then goes down the drain (with my money). I have naturally curly corkscrew hair - it has a lot of volume but it's not thick. Because of an irregular curl pattern, underneath was a lot tighter than top, I've been getting keratin treatments to loosen the curl for a more uniform pattern - this has worked wonders. Don't ever let a stylist tell you they can't do a partial - they can.
Heather I.
Frankfort, KY
My hair finally feels clean. After trying one kind after another I finally found something that works for me. My sensitive scalp is no longer irritated and my hair feels healthy and clean. Love this product!
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Unwash Anti-Residue Rinse for Unisex, 10 Ounce more...
These are great products that don't strip your hair and really get any heaviness out without taking out the essential oils, and just leaves your hair looking great. Even if you have hard to tame hair or are dandruff-prone it works well and has made blow drying much easier for me.
Dakota M.
Tazewell, TN
I was expecting this to leave my hair really dry and lifeless, but it ended up being an awesome product!
Brandy C.
Tried and it seemed it worked great the first time but then after that....not so much!!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I did really enjoy this cleanser. I thought the smell was great. It wasn't super harsh, which I was a little concerned about. I used this every 5 days or so. It was so gentle that I would honestly consider it an average shampoo. I didn't notice that it really changed an residue build up, or helped with that. Overall I would like this as a regular shampoo used 1x a week or so.
Roxann R.
Where do they sell this product
Elizabeth M.
A full size of this is like $24, is it worth it? I tried a sample but i cant get a good feel for it.
Britney C.
Gary, TX
Does this help with damaged hair?