Untitled #2 uploaded by Shaelyn W.

BY ATRIA/KEYWORDS PRESS

The sequel to the New York Times bestselling young adult hit, Girl Online, by YouTube star Zoe Sugg. The sequel to the New York Times bestselling young adult novel, Girl Online, to be published by Keyword Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster dedicated to digital stars. see more...

Ciara M.
Cork
Such a good book! I can't wait to find out what penny and Noah get up to next😁 I love the whole series and if your looking for a good book read the girl online books. Altough the other books are amazing the 2nd has to be my fav! 💕 I love Zoe 👑
Shaelyn W.
I love Girl Online On Tour. It was no surprise to me that I loved it! If you like teen romance and realistic fiction this is a great book for you
Sarah S.
This is a great sequel to the first one! Like a said in my review of the first book this is a great fluffy romance type book!
Leilani B.
sunderland
Just like the first book , I also love this one , it’s a follow on and such an easy read , would recommend for teenagers Xoxo