BY NONE

The 2010 Dove Award winning artist of the year, contemporary Christian superstars Casting Crowns went platinum with 2009's Until the Whole. see more...

Until the Whole World Hears. Live
  • "This was my first album and there's not a single song I don't love by them!" in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Christian albums are usually not that great aside from a song or two. This one was actually pretty good. At least half the songs were memorable, and had great lyrics. The others weren't too bad either. If you like Christian music this is a good album to have.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
I enjoy the easy listening of Casting Crowns; they are very talented and have a lot of soul. I like that the lyrics and music relates to my life and helps put me in a better mood anytime I'm down. They're good for the whole family too! Good instrumentals.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Casting Crowns is a family favorite. I don't know any anyone who doesn't like them. Their message and their music is amazing. Praising our Savior always seems to be at the forefront of their songs, not just entertainment.
Joanna B.
Casting Crowns has the best lyrics. They're always convicting and stir my heart to be a better person. They're so moving and musically they're really good. One of the better Christian bands out there.
andrea m.
Davie, FL
Casting crowns is an amazing worship band! The lyrics really speak to your soul and serve to Glorify God! I live this band! I love this album! Can not wait to see them in concert
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
Very awesome CD! Casting Crowns is one of the all time best Christian bands. This was my first album and there's not a single song I don't love by them!!
Lilly H.
I absolutely love Casting Crowns! They came to my church and they're just outstanding and I love how they are spreading the word about Jesus!!!
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Casting Crowns is a great Christian worship band. Their songs speak to the listeners heart. Their songs bring glory to God.
Abigail A.
Positive message, a love for God, and overall great sound. This group did a great job with their album and this song !
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I don't think I have heard many songs by Casting Crowns but I know I have heard a couple and they are great!
Amy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this a religious album?