Until Dawn PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Hits)

The wind blows through the trees atop the mountain as sunset turns to twilight. One of the most beautiful times of the day is supposed to be one of relaxation and recollection - but this night isn't like most nights. Your friends and you are trapped here in a remote retreat - but you're not alone. Tensions are running high, dread grips the group and no one knows what the next minute will bring. You'll have to fight through the fear to make it through the night. Do you have what it takes to last Until Dawn? Written in collaboration with cult writers/directors Larry Fessenden and Graham Reznick, Until Dawn plunges you into a remote mountain retreat where a group of eight friends is trapped. Fear permeates the group, and dread lurks around every corner as you are not alone. Every decision matters, as each choice you make has a ripple effect that may save a life - or place someone in grave peril. Branching storylines ensure no two gameplay experiences will be the same as you carve your path to survival. Immerse yourself in the horror with the power of the Killzone Shadow Fall engine that delivers realistic visuals and edge-of-your-seat gameplay. Who will survive?

How many characters survived in your game?
Is this a hard game to beat?
Is this game two player offline?
Start your review of Until Dawn PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Hits)!
How would you rate this product?
Lorrie  M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Until Dawn PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Hits) uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: GameStop
I just got Until Dawn PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Hits) and I absolutely love it! I am not one that gets scared at “jump scares”. Especially when I am playing a game that looks like it could happen. This one got me a few times though!😬😱It has a great storyline of all of the characters. I’m not a huge fan of Hayden Panettiere or Rami Malek but they play two of the characters and they look exactly like them. You have a series of choices and what you choose can change the game. I wouldn’t recommend this for kids though. Still definitely a must play game! #untildawn #playstation4 #influenster #voxbox #gamenight
Brittany K.
Malden, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
The perfect throwback to old school horror. The game definitely gives you 80s/90s scary movie vibes for sure. I love the fact that you get to make choices that will greatly impact the characters and that you can continue playing even if one of the characters does die. If you are looking for a fun time with some jumo scares this is the perfect game.
Merysa R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this game! It is one of my favorites! I love story games that rely on your decisions. There are a few jumpscares so if you don't like scary games, this probably isn't the best game for you! I love the butterfly effect. The graphics are amazing! You should definitely try it out! :)
Shannon G.
Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
Overall a pretty great game. There are tons of different endings based on the decisions you make throughout the game - mostly how many characters you're able to save. The acting is a bit cheesy, but it's cool to see well-known actors like Rami Malek and Hayden Panettiere taking on roles in video games. There's quite a bit of gore, so be prepared for that. I had a great time playing this game, and plan on playing it again with friends to see what the different endings are like.
Lisa A.
Chapmanville, WV
When this came out, I knew I had to have it. It was worth the price (which I can’t remember if it was expensive or not) but I have replayed this so many times and got a lot of different outcomes. It’s one of the best interactive games I’ve ever played (along with its prequel) and if you haven’t tried this one yet, IT IS A MUST. The suspense and jump scares are great. Until Dawn PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Hits)
Alysse R.
Glencoe
Until dawn has an awes and me story line that follows the story of the death of two twin sisters. It's an awesome horror/thriller story game.
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Brings back a lot of good memories with my boys when they were little this brings back so many great memories
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really enjoyed this game. Again it's a game where you decisions can be life altering for the characters so pick wisely. The atmosphere and character design are so realistic! It looks beautiful. Just wish that it wasn't exclusive to Playstation 4.
Orlando G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoyed this game, took me a little to get into it since I was playing another one when I got it but once I did I could barely put it down. Graphics are really good and I would recommendUntil Dawn Playstation Hits Jeu Ps4
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I absolutely love this game! It’s so much fun and the graphics are amazing, it’s so detailed and I love how you can make the choices! I would recommend this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...