BY FEBREZE

Skim L.
I am a sucker for good smells and Febreeze is no different. The Febreeze brand is known for their long lasting good smells and I can agree that this is true. Every single Febreeze product is worth a try and I have probably done just that.
colleen b.
Glassboro
It smells great! keeps your house smelling great! Gets rid of the animal smells that stick around. just refreshes you house hold and makes it enjoyable to sit it your house! i believe it is very affordable and worth every penny! PLUS the packaging is adorable!
Hailee C.
Bedford Ma
I love this spray! I also use the scent booster in my laundry and I absolutely love that I can freshen laundry up with the spray later on. I also spray my couches and curtains weekly!!
Nizhoni C.
Love the smell and it makes my living room small fresh instead of like laundry. I have recommended this product to others in my family and they love it as well. I will continue to buy this product till you stop selling it.
Brianna D.
Mesa, AZ
Leaves such a great scent behind! Only gave this product 3 stars because it leaves behind a wet residue on my furniture, and scent only lasts about 10 minutes? Product is very affordable and can find it almost anywhere! Oh and there is always coupons you can use for this too, score!
Rebecca B.
Holtsville, NY
This air freshener smells so good. I have both this can and the spray bottle for fabrics and it makes my apartment smell amazing. I think it's expensive though, more than a regular can of ferbreze. I would still recommend it though.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love all the scents that Febreze comes in, I've never smelt one I disliked. Though the scent doesn't last very long unless its a candle or a plug in, it still gets the smell away. However instead of masking the smell and having it come back, it definitely gets the smell completely away.
Rachel T.
Unstoppables are great for my car and around the house. I love the scents and the truly remove smells instead of just covering them up. I would recommend this product. I will be purchasing them again!
Lex S.
Aurora, CO
I'm Indian and cook Indian food so I need something to get it clean and really air out my room. This is perfect for it. It is so effective and I love the smell. The price is reasonable. I brought it at the grocery store. I highly recommend and would buy again!
Mary R.
I love it, it takes the smell away and turns into something that smells good. I think everything about it is great the design the distance it will spray. Sometimes i feel it is kind of pricey i try to buy when i have a coupon