Unstopables Downy Unstopables Shimmer Premium Scent Booster With Softener Fabric Enhancer 20oz

BY DOWNY

Downy Unstopables Shimmer Premium Scent Booster with Fabric Conditioner: Use in your washing machine like liquid fabric softener Infused with long-lasting fragrance and silky softness for an undeniably luxurious laundry experience Say hello to luxury... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nida S.
I just got these, I believe they are a fairly new product. I much prefer the Fresh scent (light blue cap) to this link bottle. The smell is just more universal and I feel as if it lasts longer too. If you wanna keep that fresh smell going, it's a nice addition to have a fabric softener in the same scent as your fabric refreshers.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
1) I'm obsessed with this line and have tried multiple scents. 2) SHIMMER IS THE BEST! It smells incredible and actually leaves a long-lasting scent. I'm so used to scent boosters that make laundry smell lovely right out of the machine but then fade and these LAST far beyond that.
nick w.
I can not do laundry without using this product. I can no say anything bad about this product just that maybe there was a little more product in the bottle. This is the number 1 item to use to keep your clothes smelling amazing even after months later of using
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
Leaves my clothes feeling super soft and smelling nice! Haven't experienced anything negative with the product, only good results so far. Have been using for a couple months now and it comes at a pretty reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!
Allison T.
Okay. I'm hooked on these things. I wish they were a bit less expensive though. They smell amazing. They're easy to use. But they do go quick. I tend to use them on things I love and like to snuggle myself in. That smell is so relaxing.
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
These really are the best thing for your laundry if you want a long lasting fresh scent. When I pack my stuff away for the season I love washing it all in these scent boosters. I recommend these and I get them at Walmart.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
This unstoppable downy is the best it leaves your clothes smelling good I use this all the time when washing this downy is very effective the price of it is a little expensive. I would totally recommend this downy
Gina S.
springfield, ne
I LOVE these scent boosters. They make your laundry have a very distinct scent. The only con is it is quite expensive… I do not buy regularly for that reason. Still a great product.
jenny b.
Dover , De
I love downy! My clothes come out clean, soft and smelling fabulous! I don't have to use a ton of this to have my clothes smell great either! Its also very affordable!
Kali K.
Linwood, NC
Solid strong smell. Good softener. A little pricey for what it is. Don't get on clothes only use in fabric softener cup, as it will leave marks on your clothes.
Valerie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know it smells great but I'm looking for something to replace my dryer sheets does it actually make your fabric softer