Unstopables Downy Unstopables Shimmer Premium Scent Booster With Softener Fabric Enhancer 20oz

BY DOWNY #26 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Unstopables Shimmer Premium Scent Booster with Fabric Conditioner: Use in your washing machine like liquid fabric softener Infused with long-lasting fragrance and silky softness for an undeniably luxurious laundry experience Say hello to luxury... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Are use this every time I wash my clothes it smells great and looks great it’s affordable it’s not pricey I will recommend it for anyone who loves loves loves after smells of your clothes I would recommend it
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Loves the but to pricey for me. I would prefer the purex ones they r more affordable and have great sales always buy one get one free. They do work but u have to the the coin for it. To expensive. Still would recommend for those that can afford it it is def worth it.
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
These are my favorite! I have a lot of clothes so not all get worn all the time! But when I do go to wear a shirt that I haven’t worn in away the scent is still there!
Brittany H.
Troy, OH
This product coupled with the scent boosts is a game changer. This product not only helps give a long lasting scent it also makes your laundry soft to the touch. You honestly can't go wrong with any of Downys scent options either.  I highly recommend.
Jeanine S.
This is definitely a newer product that I’m using and testing out. Does get the job done, and is effective for sure. I’m definitely happy with my purchase, and think it’s worth trying out.
Fae A.
Love this product! I hate when I forget to buy it because it definitely makes a difference in my laundry! I recommend this product to anyone that likes their clothes to smell great !
Sarah S.
Love the smell because it actually last for a very long time. The cons is I always end up finishing it fast lol which is a great thing. Very affordable I buy it at Walmart.
gracie j.
Tuscaloosa
Cindy M.
I love these little bead things that you can put in. They smell good and not that the visual appeal matters but it makes me feel like if it looks nice my clothes won't get ruined getting washed with them so I love that aspect!!!👍🏽❤️
Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
Ohh the smell of the products in this line are fantastic. Long lasting in your clothes, just what everybody wished laundry would result in, a very nice smell that would linger to your clothes for days after being put away. I would tell my friends and family to get it in a heartbeat.
Valerie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know it smells great but I'm looking for something to replace my dryer sheets does it actually make your fabric softer