Unstopables Downy Unstopables Shimmer Premium Scent Booster With Softener Fabric Enhancer 20oz

BY DOWNY #57 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Unstopables Shimmer Premium Scent Booster with Fabric Conditioner: Use in your washing machine like liquid fabric softener Infused with long-lasting fragrance and silky softness for an undeniably luxurious laundry experience Say hello to luxury... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Loves the but to pricey for me. I would prefer the purex ones they r more affordable and have great sales always buy one get one free. They do work but u have to the the coin for it. To expensive. Still would recommend for those that can afford it it is def worth it.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely loved Downy Unstoppables, I just can't see myself spending as much as they ask for them each time I need them. They don't last as long as a traditional box of dryer sheets do. They do, however, smell incredible!
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Are use this every time I wash my clothes it smells great and looks great it’s affordable it’s not pricey I will recommend it for anyone who loves loves loves after smells of your clothes I would recommend it
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This makes my laundry smell so amazing amazing, people my husband work with have asked what the smell is thinking it smells so good. It’s even gentle enough to use on my 4yo 2 yo and 13 week olds clothes.
Jeanine S.
This is definitely a newer product that I’m using and testing out. Does get the job done, and is effective for sure. I’m definitely happy with my purchase, and think it’s worth trying out.
Jessica L.
San Manuel , AZ
I love liquids when it comes to washing clothes so this was more of my thing when coming to the unstoppables. I love the smell they keep my clothes smelling fresh and are super effective!
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
These are my favorite! I have a lot of clothes so not all get worn all the time! But when I do go to wear a shirt that I haven’t worn in away the scent is still there!
Brittany H.
Troy, OH
This product coupled with the scent boosts is a game changer. This product not only helps give a long lasting scent it also makes your laundry soft to the touch. You honestly can't go wrong with any of Downys scent options either.  I highly recommend.
Cindy M.
I love these little bead things that you can put in. They smell good and not that the visual appeal matters but it makes me feel like if it looks nice my clothes won't get ruined getting washed with them so I love that aspect!!!👍🏽❤️
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Valerie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know it smells great but I'm looking for something to replace my dryer sheets does it actually make your fabric softer