BY DOWNY #9 in Laundry Scent Booster

With apple and pear crispness and rich vanilla undertones, Downy® UNSTOPABLES™ Mist™ is an elegant scent that provides up to 12 weeks of freshness.* Simply shake Downy UNSTOPABLES scent beads into the washer before your laundry detergent and wash in lasting scent. Don’t forget to try Downy UNSTOPABLES in-wash scent boosters in our five other great scents! *Freshness out of storage. see more...

Jennifer H.
St. Louis
I LOVE THESE THINGS! As a stay at home mom, I get super psyched about items with multipurposes. The smell of these little beads are so strong that you can make your own cleaners, and air fresheners. I like to tie little bundles of them in little bags and hide them around my house and car. If you put a small amount in a spray bottle with water, you got a nice spray air freshener, and mix a little vineger in there with lemon juice and you have a terrific cleaner.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love using unstopables. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean. Best results when you use dryer sheets as well. It's a little extra money and an eyes step, but it's worth having clothes that smell good and clean.
Sydney A.
Iona, MN
I’ve used different scents of this product and they work magic. They leave your clothes smelling super fresh. They are affordable and very effective! I highly recommend trying this product! You won’t be disappointed
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
I don’t know what I did before these came out! I can’t do my laundry without them! They have many uses from laundry to household fragrance in wax warmers! It doesn’t take a whole lot. Most times I can find a coupon or something to make the price a little more affordable!
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are my everything! I borrowed some from my friend and went out to buy them that night. They just make your clothes smell so nice and fresh! It takes a while to go through a tube so you don't have to buy them often which is great.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Love the smell but as a fabric softener I’m not entirely sure how well it works. It doesn’t bother me since I get it for the scent but for softening I’d probably recommend their product that’s specific to being a fabric softener.
Ashley H.
Evansville
These are my favorite Downy Unstopables!! I literally have them set up on my Amazon subscribe and save because I do not do my laundry without them!! They smell amazing and they keep your clothes smelling amazing for weeks!
Kailey B.
Nichols, SC
We love unstoppables at our house! They work great and add the perfect scent boost to our laundry. Our laundry always smells so good and fresh. They also work great to throw in storage boxes with clothing so your clothes don’t smell dusty/packed away!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I’d like to kiss whoever invented these! I was unsure about spending the extra money just to have my laundry smell better but I am sold now! I can still smell the fresh clean scent weeks after I have put the towels away!
Shana C.
Aurora, IL
I love using unstopables in the wash. I don't think there is a scent that I don't like. I have been concerned about possible dye transfer, so I try to make sure they go in with the water before adding clothes so that they "melt".
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Do you to dissolve these in a glass of cold water and drink it like you are parched?