BY DOWNY #4 in Laundry Scent Booster

Unstopables™ In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes, laundry detergent, and softener. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. *Freshness out of storage.www.unstopables.com see more...

Kristen G.
Taylor
Hands down one of the best products for pesky set in smells. My boyfriend worked at a restaurant for a while and no matter what detergent or softer or treatment we used the stink of the kitchen was still there. We had to wash his things separate and clean the washer and dryer afterwards. These beads took away the smell completely and the great scent lasts well after the cleaning
Lilly N.
My detergent just wasn’t keeping the fresh smell as long as I wanted. I tried this scent boost and now I’m hooked. Every load of laundry I do now gets a cap full of scent boost. I can still smell the fresh scent weeks after. I was worried that it would stain my clothes and to my surprise it didn’t!
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
I freaking love this smell. It’s VERY expensive. When you’re already buying detergent and fabric softener and dryer sheets, who has money for these?! I love the smell. But for the price and how small the package is, it just is not worth the money. I don’t purchase them often.
Harley H.
College Station, TX
This product is amazing, it makes my clothes smell SO much better than just using regular detergent. It’s so easy to just pour it in the load. And the scent stays strong for a long time. I use this in every laundry load I do.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I love love love these things! I don’t know what I did before in wash scent boosters, or “sprinkles” as I like to call them, were a thing! They really make your clothes smell so good for so long! I highly recommend!
darra l.
The colony, TX
LOVE these! I was skeptical at first, wondering if they worked. Well, they do! I’m still unsure of how many to use.. bc their ‘recommended use’ is a LOT and I feel like I’d go through the container super fast.
Monelle G.
Sunnyside , WA
Extremely Highly Recommend!!!! They are cheap they smell good and the smell lasts for a very long time!! I use these with every load of laundry and they always come out smelling amazing!! Highly Recommend!!
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
This product is great but it’s pretty expensive! We only buy it when there is coupons out for it! But if you have the money to spend it’s totally worth it it makes the clothes smell fresh for a long time
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried Downy Unstoppables fabric softener beads and loved them. Unfortunately they don't last very long, and for the price, it's not something I can see myself purchasing on a regular basis.
Leisha W.
Mesa
My life has been changed forever now that I have discovered these. The fresh scent lasts so long, and I always gets compliments regarding the scent of my clothes. Functional for houses and cars as well. I throw some of these in a nylon jewelry bag and hide them in my house and car. The fresh scent fills the space for an extended amount of time with no flames, melted wax, or airborne fresheners. This is definitely one of my top products I keep stocked at all times in my house