BY DOWNY #10 in Laundry Scent Booster

Unstopables™ In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes, laundry detergent, and softener. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. *Freshness out of storage.www.unstopables.com see more...

Kristen G.
Taylor
Hands down one of the best products for pesky set in smells. My boyfriend worked at a restaurant for a while and no matter what detergent or softer or treatment we used the stink of the kitchen was still there. We had to wash his things separate and clean the washer and dryer afterwards. These beads took away the smell completely and the great scent lasts well after the cleaning
Farah J.
I got this for free to try out and give my honest review it did make my clothes have the scent but I am not too happy with this scent after it’s used I like the scent before hand I don’t think I would buy this since all you have to do is put more soap in your laundry and your clothes will smell fresh for a long time
Lilly N.
My detergent just wasn’t keeping the fresh smell as long as I wanted. I tried this scent boost and now I’m hooked. Every load of laundry I do now gets a cap full of scent boost. I can still smell the fresh scent weeks after. I was worried that it would stain my clothes and to my surprise it didn’t!
Monelle G.
Sunnyside , WA
Extremely Highly Recommend!!!! They are cheap they smell good and the smell lasts for a very long time!! I use these with every load of laundry and they always come out smelling amazing!! Highly Recommend!!
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
This product is great but it’s pretty expensive! We only buy it when there is coupons out for it! But if you have the money to spend it’s totally worth it it makes the clothes smell fresh for a long time
Kaley M.
Parker City
Downey unstoppables do make your clothes smell really good BUT you do have to use more than a cap full to really smell it. And the smell definitely doesn't stay on clothes for 12 weeks! Lol
Allison J.
Pine Island
I particularly love using this product for sheets and towels that's it in my cupboard for a little while. The scent lasts a really long time, so that when I get around to changing my sheets, there's a new Fresh scent to my linens in the bedrooms.
Sandy R.
Knoxville
I love these scent pellets. I use them whenever i wash my bedding. It helps keep it smelling great longer than ever. I don’t use them in washing my day to day clothes because i wash them so,often that I don’t need the extended time for freshness.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Love these. Definitely my favorite out of the different scents. I’ve tried them all and always come back to this one. I do feel like they’ve become less potent over the years but still continue to use them and love how my laundry smells.
Harley H.
College Sta, TX
This product is amazing, it makes my clothes smell SO much better than just using regular detergent. It’s so easy to just pour it in the load. And the scent stays strong for a long time. I use this in every laundry load I do.