BeautySkinSun CareSupergoop!
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++

Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++

by Supergoop!

#6 in Sun Care

What it is: A totally invisible, weightless, scentless, and makeup-gripping daily primer with SPF 40.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Complex Derived from Meadowfoam Seed: Helps increase hydration levels, resulting in a more even skin texture.- Red Algae: Helps protect against blue light emitted by electronic devices.- Frankincense: Helps to provide a soothing effect. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This innovative, antioxidant-rich SPF primer preps skin for makeup while providing broad spectrum SPF 40. The ingredients also help offer tech protection against the light emitted from our phones and computers. The unique oil-free formula glides onto skin providing shine control and leaving a velvety, makeup-gripping finish.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

[product:supergoop-unseen-sunscreen-spf-40] ? How do you guys feel about this? Didn't expect it to feel like a primer.... Also F4F!!!!!
Has anyone tried [product:supergoop-unseen-sunscreen-spf-40] ? Do you use it as a primer or mix with your regular foundation?
Is supergoop unseen sunscreen spf 40 good for oily skin ?
Start your review of Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++!
Product Highlights
Worth the price. So much better then the sprays because you actually know you applied the product everywhere. Have very sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate me.in reviews
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by audrey N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. Absorbs fast, great makeup primer, waterproof, non-irritating on my skin. No breakouts, pores don't get clogged. Had the entire range in all different sizes, now that the weather is getting better, I'll be out extreme mountain biking with Mini PLAY Everyday Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 PA++++ in my backpack. Can't live without Supergoop!
Liz G.
Fredonia
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Liz G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Finally a sunscreen for my face that doesn’t make my skin greasy!! I use this everyday and sometimes I use it as a primer! Its like a gel and goes on smooth, doesn’t leave a cast, and my skin doesn’t get super greasy throughout the day like with other sunscreens. It’s expensive but worth it.
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Stefanie V.
I use this as a final step in my daily skincare routine. It has a smooth velvety soft finish. It also is excellent as a makeup primer. Love this product. Makes my skin look extra flawless when opting to go makeup free.
madison R.
Hockley, TX
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by madison R.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite sunscreen hands down!! It has such a unique texture for a sunscreen and is clear! It doesn’t have the scent that all sunscreens have which I love! It goes on your skin nicely and blends in really well. It also smooths out your skin so it’s great to wear with or without make up!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
So let me state by saying I never put this sunscreen on because I'm allergic to it so take this review as it is. The low review is I feel like this was fraudulently marketed. I think Gwennth Paltrow's Goop I think bee venom and crystals and other bizarre things so I know she's super natural, that's her brand. I was super excited to get her unseen sunscreen because it's on like every beauty editors list of fav sunscreens. So I was shocked to realize this is a chemical and not a mineral sunscreen. I am allergic to many chemical sunscreens, it was a nightmare when I did summers teaching pre-k my hands would turn bright red just helping put on a bit of sunscreen. Also the FDA's research on chemical sunscreen is inconclusive and the takeaway is to wear sunscreen but I stick with mineral. I understand reef safe, there is a chemical, and possibly a second one, excluded to make it reef safe. Yes fine, but the other chemicals are in chemical sunscreen, how are they "clean." What did you do differently besides leave out one? I feel like clean is used a lot but there's no standards and in this case to use it with regards to the chemical sunscreen is misleading. So I didn't put this on, but it is a clear, fragrance free gel like a primer. And looking at the website they call it a primer and tell you to put a moisturizer with spf on under. So is it really a sunscreen or just a primer with spf? If it's a sunscreen, you don't need to wear it with a sunscreen. I know this has a lot of good reviews, but this product isn't what I thought at all, a clean sunscreen to me is a mineral sunscreen. Not a primer or whatever it is with reef safe broad spectrum spf. However if that's what you're looking for, feel free to try this product.
Rowenna C.
Bothell, WA
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Rowenna C.
This is one of the best sunscreens I’ve used to date. It has a soft smoothing texture and feels so nice to put on (which is impressive for a sunscreen).
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest, I normally hate wearing spf. I’ve always found them so thick & greasy. That is, until I bought this product. It is literally my holy grail. It has the consistency of a serum but does the actions of a sunscreen! I literally can’t recommend it enough! It doesn’t pill up at all, it doesn’t have a white or matte cast, it also doesn’t make you look greasy!!!!! This stuff is literally PERFECT!
Ryan B.
This a really great spf! It is a chemical sunscreen but no oxybenzone which is a chemical spf ingredient I try to avoid because it can be very sensitizing. This spf feels different then any I have tried before! It has gel like consistency and it sinks into the skin effortessly. It has no sunscreen smell or fragrance. This would be a great option for people who usually hate spf because it feels greasy, because this one feels like almost nothing. It feels very light, people with oilyer skin types would love it. For me I would like it to be a little more moisturizing. It is great for reapplication because of how light it is. Great for under makeup as it feels similar to a pore filling primer. It is pretty expensive though for how much you should use it and how much is in it.
Caitlin W.
Missoula, MT
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Caitlin W.
This is super lightweight. Not oily and also friendly for dry skin. I like that it has no scent. My suggestion if you do have dry skin is to prep your skin prior to applying this one and it will work great. I definitely recommend this one.
Nicole J.
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Nicole J.
This review is actually for Supergoop! MatteScreen spf 40 mineral broad spectrum sunscreen. This sunscreen works perfectly with my oily skin, to mattify and as an spf. It also works as a primer under my makeup. The tint in it keeps it from having white caste. I love the way my skin feels after applying this sunscreen! Silky and smooth. I recommend this to any oily faces out there, in need of a physical spf that keeps you matte. I wore this out to my son's graduation, which was outside without shade in triple digit weather for about 2 1/2 hours (including the walk to get there and back). My chest burned like a lobster, but my face was comfortably peachy and my makeup looked flawless!

481 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sierra C.
Ocala, FL
il y a 2 mois
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ ? How do you guys feel about this? Didn't expect it to feel like a primer.... Also F4F!!!!!
Nicole J. il y a 2 mois
I use the Supergoop Matte Screen and LOVE it!
S P.
il y a 2 mois
Has anyone tried Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ ? Do you use it as a primer or mix with your regular foundation?
Nicole J. il y a 2 mois
It works great as a primer. I love this sunscreen!
Ale J.
Montreal , QC
il y a 2 mois
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ will this sunscreen sit well under makeup?
Nancy B. il y a un mois
It does! I use this under my makeup quite often. The texture smooths out the skin with its silky lightweight finish. It’s completely colorless and has the consistency of a silky gel. You’ll love it!