BeautySkinSun CareSupergoop!
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++

Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++

by Supergoop!

#6 in Sun Care

What it is: A totally invisible, weightless, scentless, and makeup-gripping daily primer with SPF 40.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Complex Derived from Meadowfoam Seed: Helps increase hydration levels, resulting in a more even skin texture.- Red Algae: Helps protect against blue light emitted by electronic devices.- Frankincense: Helps to provide a soothing effect. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This innovative, antioxidant-rich SPF primer preps skin for makeup while providing broad spectrum SPF 40. The ingredients also help offer tech protection against the light emitted from our phones and computers. The unique oil-free formula glides onto skin providing shine control and leaving a velvety, makeup-gripping finish.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Does this product make your face oily after applying makeup? Has anyone had breakouts from mixing this sunscreen with their makeup? I have sensitive skin, I’m concerned about irritation and breakouts.
Is this good for a sensitive skin?
Is Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 good for people of color? Does it leave a white coat on the skin?
Start your review of Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++!
Product Highlights
Worth the price. So much better then the sprays because you actually know you applied the product everywhere. Have very sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate me.in reviews
Caroline J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Caroline J.
Holy grail sunscreen. Glides on easy, disappears, and really protects from the sun! Does not cause breakouts at all either
Stephanie O.
Creve Coeur, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Stephanie O.
Oh. My. Goodness. I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen! As a black woman, it's very hard to find sunscreens that don't leave a white cast on my brown skin. Not only is this sunscreen completely invisible, it's also super lightweight! Feels like a silicone primer going on. Love, love, LOVE this product.
Hannah L.
Nashville, TN
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Hannah L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore this SPF!!! I have been having a hard time finding a sunscreen that I’ll actually use every single day. I hate the feeling of sunscreen on my face and that heavy, greasy feeling it leaves on my skin. This is completely invisible, goes on smoothly, and absorbs right into the skin. It literally feels like I have nothing on. I have super dry and sensitive skin and it feels great so far!! No wonder it’s such a highly rated sunscreen!! This doesn’t sting my eyes at all, and it makes my concealer and other face products go on like a dream. My skin has never looked better honestly, it works amazing with makeup. ☀️
Shelby S.
Sarasota, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Shelby S.
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Shelby S.
As a native fair-skinned Floridian, sunscreen is very important to me. I usually wear a hat if I am planning on being in the sun for a long period of time, but I have become particularly conscious about wearing sunscreen. This sunscreen makes it so easy. There is no white cast to it. When you squeeze it out, it has a silicone consistency and immediately meshes with my skin. My face doesn’t get oily at all during the day and I can’t even tell that I have it on. Truly the best sunscreen for the face that I have ever used and worth every penny. It also doesn’t break me out which is a major advantage to it.Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++
Keana S.
Gilbert, AZ
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Keana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like supergoop brand and I appreciate the fact that some of their line is clean most importantly I can use my FSA card. The most important feature I need from a sunscreen is that it works for my dark skin. This doesn’t have a white overcast, it goes in really smooth and can almost be used as a primer. I don’t wear a lot of makeup I try to focus on skin health so I don’t have to wear a lot and this sunscreen is also supposed to help with clearing up dark spots… Stay tuned we will see!
Lucero Z.
Dallas, TX
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Lucero Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best face sunscreens I’ve used. I love the fact that it’s like a primer and doesn’t feel heavy at all on your face. The consistency reminds me of the Smashbox Photo Finish primer.
Shelby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Shelby C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently received Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ as a sample from my Sephora order. And let me tell you… I have never ran so fast to buy a product. This was not what I expected at all, and I love it. The consistency is like a smooth silicon primer - and reminded me of [product:[email protected]�s-desert-island-pick-the-porefessional-face-primer]. It’s smooth and really filled in my facial pores. My makeup sat very well on top of it and looked better than it ever has. The best part? Is a sunscreen and gives you 40 SPF coverage. This is really a genius idea to combine SPF with primer, as it gives you both perfect makeup and sun protection! Already waiting on my full size bottle to arrive and recommending it to everyone I know!
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Lauren  G.
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Lauren  G.
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It comes out of the tube as a clear gel and applies nicely to my skin. It’s such a lightweight formula that it feels like I don’t have anything on my face. I find a little goes a long way with this formula. This sunscreen works amazing under makeup and does not irritate or breakout my skin which is a major plus for me. This sunscreen is the perfect size to bring with you to the beach or when traveling on a trip. It is definitely a staple in my home. I loved it so much I bought one for my mother and she loves it just as much as I do. I think it’s definitely worth trying especially if you’ve been on the fence about trying this sunscreen.
Jack W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Jack W.
I love this brand sunscreen very much except for the fact it is so expensive. It is protect my skin without breakout. It has silicone but no big deal for me.
Carmen  K.
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ uploaded by Carmen  K.
This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a HUGE proponent of sunscreen. I use to always struggle to find sunscreen to use on a daily basis that would not leave my face feeling heavy and sticky and allow me to still wear a full face of makeup. This sunscreen does not feel like your typical sunscreen. Not only does the sunscreen dry clear but the lotion itself is clear so there is no worries about leaving a cast on your face. I especially like how it is waterproof. A lot of other sunscreen brands make me break out and oily and I have never had that issue and use this on a daily basis. [product:supergoop!-unseen-sunscreen-spf-40-limited-edition-jumbo-25-oz/-739-ml]

485 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucero Z.
Dallas, TX
il y a 9 mois
Lia G. il y a 9 mois
Supposed to reapply every 2 hours. But if you're inside all day. I'd reapply around lunch then before you leave.
Sierra C.
Ocala, FL
il y a un an
Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ ? How do you guys feel about this? Didn't expect it to feel like a primer.... Also F4F!!!!!
Nicole J. il y a un an
I use the Supergoop Matte Screen and LOVE it!
Savannah R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
il y a un an
Has anyone tried Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ ? Do you use it as a primer or mix with your regular foundation?
Nicole J. il y a un an
It works great as a primer. I love this sunscreen!