Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz

by Vanicream

Dermatologist Recommended Non-Comedogenic 2 Soap Free 3 Oil Free 4 Sulfate Free 5 Betaine Free 6 Gluten Free Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser has been formulated to avoid common chemical irritants and harsh cleansing agents found in ordinary cleansers. This non-irritating formula is free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens, formaldehyde, and other preservatives. Effective, yet gentle to sensitive skin, it helps remove dirt, oil and makeup without drying the skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Ideal for daily use.

How does this cleanser compare to the Cerave hydrating cleanser? Does this cleanser dry out the skin?
Is this product ok for combination acne prone skin?
Is this product ok for combination acne prone skin?
Start your review of Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz!
Product Highlights
Really amazing product its great for sensitive skin I loved it need to get more sometime soon and I think its great in reviews
Luciana B.
Great Falls, VA
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Luciana B.
One of my favorite drugstore cleansers. No fragrances or components that irritate your skin, as I have sensitive skin I love this. And it’s super affordable option, you get the same you would get from other more expensive cleaners. Removes all the dirt and make up without being stripping or drying my skin. One single bottle lasts me for months
Sidney M.
San Francisco
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Sidney M.
This is my favorite cleanser ever! It’s so perfect for dry skin, it makes my face feel cleansed but not stripped, which is hard to find. Very gentle and great functional packaging!
Brianna M.
Robins Afb, GA
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Brianna M.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is great to use on your face if you have very sensitive skin and break out from scented facial cleansers. Also very affordable!
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Rylee B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great if you have sensitive skin! It’s free of fragrances and other ingredients that you may be sensitive to. I have been using it for around a year and it’s very gentle and removes makeup easily as well. It doesn’t necessarily fight my acne off as well as other cleansers, so I use a benzoyl peroxide wash in the morning.
Elaine D.
Clermont, FL
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Elaine D.
Purchased at: Target
Out of all the cleansers in the drugstore this one is the most gentle for my rosacea sensitive skin. Reminds me of the curology cleanser. It also reminds of cerave foam cleanser.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Saima S.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I haven’t been able to find the Simple Micellar angel Wash because it’s sold out everywhere so I decided to give this a try. This is a great basic gentle cleanser that can be used as an alternative! The texture is a hybrid between a lotion and gel; it’s kind of runny and foams up in the face. It has no fragrance but it smells a bit like a hospital with a citrusy hint. Definitely check it out! It’s great for all skin types and many skin conditions including acne and eczema! It’s also a great bang for your buck (compared to the Simple cleanser).
Hailey K.
Ewa Beach, HI
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Hailey K.
It’s just, okay. I like it after double cleansing with it because after the first cleanse I can still feel a residue probably from my SPF and it won’t remove even the slightest of makeup. I’ll probably be moving this one over to my morning cleanser!
Neelam N.
nottingham
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Neelam N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my daily face wash! I double cleanse with this Everytime I have makeup on and it leaves my face feeling refreshed! I don’t think I will be switching to anything else ever. It was recommended to me by my sister who used this product for about a year! In love!
Seline S.
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Seline S.
Girls and boys !! Let’s stop spending lots of money in cleansers that don’t even cleanse well and that are expensive we are really sleeping over this great cleanser !! I have combination acne prone skin that is also sensitive and I wanted to try something gentil for my skin and this product has done so great on me, because it doesn’t let my skin dry or more sensitive !! And it absolutely doesn’t break me out more I would recommend it to all type of skins to be honest and plus it’s great quality and great price !! It’s so affordable !! ✨✨ so much love for this product 🤍🤍 #Vanicream cleanser #influenster #sensitive skin Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz
Jami M.
Eau Claire, WI
Unscented Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser - 8oz uploaded by Jami M.
Holy grail cleanser. I used to use Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser. For awhile I was using Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser mixed with Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser. I started using tretinoin and my skin became very sensitive. I had to revamp my skincare routine and clean it up a little bit. The CeraVe Hydrating was stinging my skin and I switched to VaniCream Gentle Facial Cleanser. I also switched to the VaniCream moisturizers as I was experiencing the same problems with my moisturizers. VaniCream rocks! It’s a wonderful brand for sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shilpa S.
Houston
il y a 10 mois
McKayla B. il y a 5 mois
vanicream is a game changer! your skin will thank you
alex K.
Erie, PA
il y a un an
Besma G. il y a un an
Cerave much better of course 🧐