BeautyBodyBody CareUp & Up
Unscented Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion - 18oz - Up&Up

Unscented Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion - 18oz - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unscented Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion - 18oz - Up&Up™!
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Good to have handy ( no pun intended ) in the winter months to help fight dreaded painful winter hands!
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product, I love it so much . My hands are very dry and this cream helps me to keep my skin soft and smooth! Very like it , recommend!
Deanna P.
Suffolk, VA
One of my favorite hand lotions to use. It’s very affordable and hydrates my hands greatly.
Michelle M.
I love that it's unscented. The price is good. Ive used better, but I would purchase again for the price.
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
This is a really nice, lightweight lotion. My skin tends to be pretty dry, but I can't stand heavy, creamy lotions on my skin. Someone recommended I try this brand, and so I did, and so far it's really working well for me. Because it's so lightweight, it absorbs very quickly into my skin, which means it doesn't get all over my clothing or furniture. Also because it's lightweight, it's not super ultra moisturizing, but it does a decent job. When I apply it a few times a day my skin feel soft and smooth and not dry at all. There's no real fragrance, which is nice. I will continue buying this lotion for everyday use!
Lyndsey L.
Williamston, MI
I love this product, I have been using it for years. i have really dry skin and use this as a daily face moisturizer. You can't beat the price and it lasts for a very long time.
Anu S.
Reno, NV
This lotion is wonderful! My skin type is dry and my hands suffer for it, particularly with all the hand washing we all are doing during this pandemic! Even in the dry climate where I live, where dryness Unscented Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion - 18oz - Up&Up™ is generally above 50%, this lotion is needed and very helpful. I think it works just as well as Aveeno. I definitely recommend it. It is nice on the legs after shaving, no irritations there either.
Elaine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love that the scent isn’t there - moisturizes well & inexpensive does I would get more !
Jaime W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Great hydrating lotion. It’s a cheaper alternative to the Aveeno line, and I would recommend it!
Candace E.
Atlanta
Unscented Daily Moisturizing Hand Lotion - 18oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Candace E.
Purchased at: Target
I have very dry and sensitive skin, so I needed something that was hydrating, fragrance free, and didn't break the bank. I wanted to try Aveeno , but since this this one was an affordable dupe, I decided to go with the Target Aveeno. I've never really tried the Aveeno version of this, but this works so well that I really have no need to. The smell may be a tad off putting, but it's nothing that bothers me. The scent wears off quickly, and that's the beauty of fragrance free products. This definitely made my perfume last longer. Please try it. It's very hydrating due to the oat complex in the ingredients.

Looking for your answer?