Unsalted Sardines in Spring Water, (Pack of 6), 3.75 oz Tin - Trader Joe's

by Trader Joe's

Our unsalted sardines in spring water are wild caught from cold canadian waters. Sardines are rich in flavor and a natural source of clean protein, calcium & omega 3’s. The 3.75 ounce easy-open tin is a portable and healthy meal for anytime. Oh, they're also naturally low-carb and gluten free. Serve them on salads, pasta, rice, crackers or eat them straight out of the can.

3.75 ounce easy-open tin, (Pack of 6); Wild caught from cold Canadian waters; Fresh tasting and delicious; Packed with protein, calcium & omega 3’s; A portable, healthy meal for anytime

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unsalted Sardines in Spring Water, (Pack of 6), 3.75 oz Tin - Trader Joe's!
a year agoMarkham, ON
I love this product. It’s so hard to find unsalted sardines here in Canada and most of the time they’re in oil! I was so glad to get these at TJ and best of all price is amazingly cheap!! I stocked up on like 10-20 of these last time in the states!