Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

by Unreal

Gourmet food is a term commonly associated with cuisine of high quality or presentation. Indulge your taste buds with some luxurious gourmet food. Our products are of exceptional quality prepared accurately and skillfully using careful and artistic presentation. Get access to a wide assortment of gourmet treats and treat yourself to the finest most sumptuous and healthy cuisines around the world. Features Smooth rich dark chocolate Dairy-free and vegan Case of 6 Ingredients Dark Chocolate (Cacao Cane Sugar Cocoa Butter Organic Blue Agave Inulin Organic Sunflower Lecithin Vanilla) Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Peanuts Organic Cane Sugar Palm Oil Salt) Organic Powdered Sugar Organic Palm Oil Peanut Flour Organic Blue Agave Inulin Orgnaic Coconut Oil Salt Organic Sunflower Lecithin Specifications Capacity: 4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love that Unreal was started by two brothers just trying to get Mom to let them get more sweets! Did Mom influence this dark chocolate PB cup, because it feels so much more adult that milk chocolate. Its one of my go-to PB treats, so I can feel a little better about my candy consumption.
No Special Diet
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are so good! I love that they are individually wrapped because I can place one in my lunch bag. The chocolate is delicious and it’s the right ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. They have a good texture too.
Organic
Saint Paul, MN
Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Ashley R.
These are one of my favorite vegan goodies to keep around the house! They are also perfect for handing out to trick or treaters! They are a great substitute for Reese’s. They taste differently but in a better way!
Vegan
Saint Cloud
These have great flavor, and are so addictive! The only thing I’m not too fond of is if you don’t eat them right away the middle solidifies and creates a weird texture. When they are fresh the middle is soft and creamy!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best tasting Peanut butter cups. They are addicting! I don't think I can eat another Reese's after having these. Absolutely would get these again. My favorite!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
❤️❤️ these dark chocolate peanut butter cups. I’ve tried other vegan alternatives but none are as yum as these. Things I love: Great taste Non-gmo Come individually wrapped (makes them nice and portable)
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
When you try these you won't EVER again eat your average Reeses wich are full of dairy, fat and sugar. These are organic and the taste its just mind blowing. I always snack on these in college and they're really portable. Not as cheap as Reeses but its totally worth it
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Doral, Florida
These  cups are the best tasting EVER! This version with the dark chocolate cups are next to impossible to find! These are SO good.... Really really good (and fresh!). These are way better than the plain milk chocolate and i really highly recommend them.
Low Carb