Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateUnreal
Unreal Dark Chocolate Crispy Quinoa Cups - 40 Cups

Unreal Dark Chocolate Crispy Quinoa Cups - 40 Cups

by Unreal

IF YOU ENJOY LAYERED DESSERTS, UNREAL DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS WITH CRISPY QUINOA HAVE THE PERFECT MIX OF TEXTURES WITH CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER, MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH DARK CHOCOLATE, AND CRUNCHY QUINOA THAT COMBINE IN ONE SATISFYING TREAT. GO AHEAD...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unreal Dark Chocolate Crispy Quinoa Cups - 40 Cups!
Nicole W.
Hampstead, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these with my Thrive Market subscription and they are a must every month. They taste so good, do not have alot of the unnecessary nonsense and totally quench that chocolate urge that I have.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I got to try these free years ago. I LOVED the crisp little quinoa crunch. The PB was a different texture than REESE'S Miniatures Party Pack, 35.6 oz. We did a side-by-side and Unreal PB cups won.

Looking for your answer?