Unreal Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups - Case Of 40 - .53 Oz.

by Unreal

Unreal Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups - Case Of 40 - .53 Oz.Country of origin : USA MassachusettsGluten Free : YesYeast Free : YesWheat Free : YesKosher : YesFair Trade : YesSize : .53 OZPack of : 40Product Selling Unit : case

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unreal Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups - Case Of 40 - .53 Oz.!
Let’s be real. I was suspicious about these at first. But after the first bite all suspicions were gone. These taste amazing! It’s a perfect healthy alternative to other peanut butter cups! Would recommend to anyone!
Chicago
I buy the bag of 6 from Thrive Market and holy cow, these are the best tasting. AND fair trade ingredients. Even better. They're individually wrapped without the wrapping on the bottom of the cup, so a little less waste than comparable products.
No Special Diet
Sacramento , CA
As a fan of all nut butter cups, I knew these would be tasty. But I did not expect this level of perfection! Just sweet enough, creamy without being melty. 😍
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic