BY UNREAL

Unreal Chocolates
  • "Of course, they don't taste exactly like the M&Ms or Peanut Butter Cups they're modeled after, but, they're a great alternative for those trying to cut out the excess chemicals/junk. " in 65 reviews
  • "They came in a bag individually wrapped so they are perfect for portion control and they taste almost like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups." in 40 reviews
  • "The ones that were like regular m&ms were pretty good too and very similar to actual m&ms with a bit more chocolate taste, which I liked." in 10 reviews
  • "These chocolates are missing the typical corn syrup and extra junk that other candies have, but they are not missing any of the flavor. " in 10 reviews
  • "They taste very similar to the original candies they are modeled after, but have less sugar, and they use real ingredients." in 8 reviews
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG you NEED to buy these peanut butter cups, they’re amazing!! Dark chocolate with soft/liquid peanut butter inside!! They also have a crispy version, which is even better. I would highly recommend these to any chocolate lover, it’s a healthier version of your regular peanut butter cup. They also have quinoa chocolate, like a m & m.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There Halloween themed 20 treat packs boxes contain the real ingredients treats in individual bags but the skulls decorations are not on those bags. That's disappointing for the forthcoming spooky holiday when I'd love to hand them out as a low-risk allergen treat.
Gabrielle C.
Unreal chocolates has made the best chocolate cup! Sometimes Reeses can get boring after a while. I received this sample in my February Urth Box and now I want more. Its a dark chocolate almond butter cup, and these things are like crack. So addicting!
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
These candies don't have any of the corn syrup, artificial ingredients, or hydrogenated oils that candies usually have. My personal Favorite is the UNREAL 5 because it tastes like Russell Stover caramel nougat(I'm in Love!). Hopefully in the future they will expand there candy selection, and if they do I'll be there to try it!

No Corn Syrup
No Partially Hydogenated Oil
No Artificial Ingredients
No GMOs
No Perservatives
Low Glycemic Index

UNREAL 8 - Looks like a Snickers bar and tastes very similar without being cloyingly sweet.

UNREAL 41 - Looks like Plain M&M's but in natural colors but taste the same without being so sweet.

UNREAL 77 - Looks like a Reeses Cup but the taste is totally different it tastes more natural almost gourmet.

UNREAL 54 - Looks like Peanut M&M's but in natural colors but taste the same without being so sweet.

UNREAL 5 - Looks like a MilkyWay but taste more a Russell Stover caramel nougat❤❤.

In my opinion these candies are delicious and I would definitely buy them again in the fun-size bag.

People always say get real but I say why not Get UNREAL?
Niki R.
I have tried all of the varieties and there were some I liked and some I wasn't too crazy about. I really liked the ones that looked like the peanut m&ms. They tasted a lot like the real thing and I loved them. The ones that were like regular m&ms were pretty good too and very similar to actual m&ms with a bit more chocolate taste, which I liked. The peanut butter cups are pretty similar to Reese's but with a way stronger peanut butter taste. Good once in a while. I did not like the one that was supposed to be like a Snicker bar or the one that was like a Milky Way. To me those tasted like old, dry protein bars.

I like that the candies have healthier ingredients in them, no corn syrup, less sugar, and are made with REAL ingredients. Some of them may look funny in color but that is simply because they use some vegetables like beets to add color.

I think these are a great alternative to regular candies.
Edie C.
So life has been stressful and my waistline always suffers. I've been looking for ways to cut back my calories and increase my physical activity that don't require much thought or time. The kids and I have taken some walks and I've recently discover UNREAL candy! UNREAL looks just like my favorite candies BUT they are made from REAL ingredients. No junk allowed! So they are better for your body but still taste great!

I let my children try the chocolate peanut butter cups. They didn't notice any difference at all! I tried the chocolate nougat bar. I was very impressed! It had a less rich flavor than the "other" candy bars but it was very satisfying. So if you are watching the scale like I am, take a bite out of a new UNREAL candy. You won't be disappointed!I received free samples of this product because I'm a BzzAgent! All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Ok....I bought some of these thinking good somewhat healthy candy would be great. Well, it sounded too good to be true and for some of it, it was. The Reese's look a like is awful awful awful. The peanut butter is truly lacking. It's got a strange aftertaste and not the yummy sweet peanut butter that I associate with Reese's. Also, something is wrong with this chocolate on them...it tastes weird. The peanut butter cups get an F! Now....the M&M candy....taste wise, very similar to M&M candy....this one isn't bad at all.... However, do not expect those nice vibrant colors you associate with M&M Like they picture on the outside if this candy....I don't know why they pictured the candy one way and it actually looks nothing like that....the colors were muted and faded looking....that itself made the candy look like something cheap and generic....so if you can get past the ugly color, these are worth trying.... These were the only three I tried...I give the candy a C to be fair, cause the M&M were not bad taste wise....though the peanut butter cup was ome of the worst I've ever tried.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
Saw these at Target when grocery shopping and instantly fell in love with the packaging. For Halloween, they have special, individually packaged chocolates for handing out. Comes in 4 "flavors": crispy peanut butter cups with dark chocolate, classic peanut butter cup, mini chocolates (like M&Ms) and chocolate covered peanuts. All products are gluten free and they taste delicious!! I love that it is a little treat that you can easily pack in a lunchbox or feel ok about handing out for Halloween because they are made with all natural ingredients. This will definitely be a staple at this time of year! And terrific packaging :)
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have only tried the dark chocolate peanut butter cups and the dark chocolate crispy quinoa peanut butter cups and so far both products have been really tasty. The dark chocolate has a nice smooth not so sweet taste and the peanut butter is a bit salty with a hint of sweetness very nutty. They are a more expensive but these cups are vegan non gmo and made with real cacao all in all a very nice treat especially for those who love dark chocolate.
Tracy S.
Brian Head, UT
I hate to say that I didn't like this brand of candy, but I really didn't like it. Some flavors were better than others. I kind of liked the peanut butter cups and the bar that resembled a Milky Way. The regular M & M type was gross. And don't get me wrong here, I LOVE candy, even health food store candy. This brand just had an "off" taste. When you watch what you eat all the time and once in a blue moon want some real candy for your fix, don't waste your calories on these. Just get the real thing and you will be more satisfied. By the way, the hubby liked the brand more than I did, so it's all personal preference.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am being one of the only honest people here...I can say that few of you have really tasted it...there is NO WAY that this can be candy it's like diet garbage! The only one that was palatable was the peanut butter cup
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Would you really replace Unreal candy with your regular candy?
ashley l.
Andover, MA
Do these taste as good as normal candy
S. H.
What was your favorite flavor?
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
Are any of these actually good?