BY UNREAL CANDY

Unreal Candy
  • "This is great tasting and very satisfying candy, I tried the peanut butter cups and didn't even think about reese's cups." in 7 reviews
S E.
We tried The Loaded One which everyone loved! We liked that they came in individually wrapped pieces, easy to take one with you in your purse or bag. The only thing some of us wished was that it had more peanuts. We also tried The Nutty Ones. Most of us loved them too but a few of us noticed and didn't like the after taste from those candies.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I had the peanut butter cups and they were decent. They were a little chalky tasting and not nearly as smooth as reese's are, but the taste was okay. I like that they are supposed to be healthier for you, but I don't think I will be repurchasing.
Melissa B.
I did not really like any of them, I was hoping for a better taste. I do like that they have less sugar and all but they are just not for me. My child did like them and it is better then the regular candy out there.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
Since I refuse to give my kids anything with real chocolate or too much sugar this is a great substitute!!
These are just amazing and they taste delicious
Betsi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried the ones that were like m&m's. yaa not that great. you can tell that it is not m&m's and they tastes weird. i do not think they could be "real food" because it is still a packaged food but hey nice try.
Jessica M.
Ruskin, FL
I tried one of these bars recently and I was very impressed with both the taste and the texture. I think the packaging could be a little different to make it more appealing.
Zenmaster169 ..
Love them! Tastes pretty close to the originals. Less sugar...Yummy too! I feel better giving these to my kids. Alot healthier than the crap in the original candies.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
The peanut butter cups were delicious, but the rest wasn't great. It's just awesome that they are "healthier" for you than other candies.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Not the best. But a better knock off than I've tasted before. I found mine on clearance at Target and tried several. Pretty good for the money.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I do like that these use real sugar. But I guess growing up on the other stuff, I'm just used to it and love it so much more.