BY UNREAL CANDY

Unreal Candy
  • "This is great tasting and very satisfying candy, I tried the peanut butter cups and didn't even think about reese's cups." in 7 reviews
Laura D.
Laura D.
Riverside, CT
Love this healthy, artificial color/flavor free alternative to traditional mass market candy! Brand takes all the "junk" out of the other stuff and creates fantastic tasting products. Their version of m&m's (UNREAL 41) is way better than actual m&ms!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Not the best. But a better knock off than I've tasted before. I found mine on clearance at Target and tried several. Pretty good for the money.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Perrysburg, OH
I received the Unreal Candy complimentary through Mom's Ambassador and got to pick 2 different kinds to try. I picked the peanut M&M's and peanut butter cups.
The Peanut M&M's were tasty. The colors of the shells were a dull color and did not have that high gloss that M&M's do. If I closed my eyes I would not have been able to tell the difference.
The Peanut Butter cups tasted like the generic kinds you buy for easter baskets. The chocolate on the cups was very thick and had a crunch when you bit into them. The peanut butter was tasty but not the same as a Reese's peanut butter cup.

I liked both of the candies I tried. I would recommend the peanut M&M's again and would not know the difference. However, when it comes to peanut butter cups I would probably buy the real deal next time, Reece's.
Jenessa r.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I have tried the gimme some Unreal candy and compared to M n Ms and I can say that I like them better and feel better about letting my kids have them for a treat. They do not takes as sweet as I do prefer dark chocolate myself I would eat these on occasion.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ruskin, FL
I tried one of these bars recently and I was very impressed with both the taste and the texture. I think the packaging could be a little different to make it more appealing.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Sweet Tooth Expert
The peanut butter cups were delicious, but the rest wasn't great. It's just awesome that they are "healthier" for you than other candies.
Betsi L.
Betsi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried the ones that were like m&m's. yaa not that great. you can tell that it is not m&m's and they tastes weird. i do not think they could be "real food" because it is still a packaged food but hey nice try.
Tavia K.
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
The packaging is very bright against a black background and reminds me of something from pac man arcade machine design from the 80s. It is very neon, and the bright lines say "unreal" upon closer inspection. The packaging weight seemed a bit lightweight, as if it did not have much candy inside. I think it would be better value for the retail price if there was a bit more product inside. I tested out the peanut candy shell (similar to mms). I noticed the colors were much deeper in shade, and seemed more natural looking. I looked at the ingredient list was was happy to see that natural food dyes were used and not those with chemical names. (Plants such as cabbages, beets, and turmeric roots.) Real cane sugar is used, no corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, no artificial colors or flavors, no GMOs, and no preservatives. The taste of the UNREAL candy was nice for a regular chocolate candy bar type (I must admit I am a bit of a chocolate snob and do not each much of the Hershey or similar brand chocolate types--as I am more of a fan of Godiva or Dove gal) I probably would not buy these Unreal again, they were not my favorite.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I did not really like any of them, I was hoping for a better taste. I do like that they have less sugar and all but they are just not for me. My child did like them and it is better then the regular candy out there.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I got this candy bar at Academy when I was checking out. I always pass by the candy and am tempted. I saw this and read the label. I wasn't sure if it would be good or not, but I gave it a try. It was soo good! I doesn't taste exactly like the major candy brands out there, but for being all natural, this candy is amazing. My favorite is the Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar.