BY UNREAL

Unreal® Candy Unjunked™ The Double One™ Peanut Butter Cups.
Unjunk Candy.
Unjunk the World.
12 individually wrapped.
0.5 oz (15g) pkgs. see more...

Michelle K.
Massapequa , NY
These peanut butter cups are delicious! I used to buy these off a website that I get a bunch of health food off of and they are no longer on there! I haven't been able to find them since, but I loved them when I did have them. It's made with real ingredients and healthier than most peanut butter cups out there!
TammyJo E.
I tried these a few months back and then the brand sent me their Halloween themed peanut butter come to review on The Chocolate Cult. I like that all of the ingredients are simple ones, not a list of chemical names. I also liked the flavor though it is definitely not as sweet as the mainstream, mass produced peanut butter cups, this has a stronger roasted peanut flavor and more intense chocolate flavor, too.
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
I love these! The peanutbutter cups are amazing and with the real ingredients, I never feel bad packing one in my son's lunch box. They are a quite a bit pricier than they were when they were on the shelves a few years ago, but they are still worth it!
Briana W.
These are SO good and only a fraction of the calories of Reese's. Unreal makes great candy, I usually find it at Target.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
It seems it's just me, but to me these tasted like burnt cardboard, definitely not a fan.