BY UNREAL CANDY

Unreal Candy
  • "This is great tasting and very satisfying candy, I tried the peanut butter cups and didn't even think about reese's cups." in 7 reviews
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Not the best. But a better knock off than I've tasted before. I found mine on clearance at Target and tried several. Pretty good for the money.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Georgetown, Ky
I bought the Unreal equivalent of plain M&Ms and their Snickers equivalent. The M&Ms had a richer, creamier taste to them. The colors are very dark and dull, because they use natural dyes such as beets to get the coloring. The Snickers was also delicious! The caramel inside tasted fresh and homemade and the peanuts tasted fresh as well. The candy doesn't contain GMOs and all the ingredients are natural and fair trade. I will be purchasing these often!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
I tried the M&Ms and peanut butter cups. The M&M's...take some getting used to. The peanut butter cups are VERY good! I haven't tried any of the other kinds, but I do like the fact that these candies do not have any artificial coloring in them!
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I do like that these use real sugar. But I guess growing up on the other stuff, I'm just used to it and love it so much more.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I tried the Milky Way equivalent (I believe Unreal 5) and it was very very very good!!! You could only slightly tell that it wasn't a real Milky Way, and I think that's because they use dark chocolate (unless it just tastes that way). Definitely try at least one :D
Sefika L.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
Since I refuse to give my kids anything with real chocolate or too much sugar this is a great substitute!!
These are just amazing and they taste delicious
Zenmaster169 ..
Zenmaster169 ..
Love them! Tastes pretty close to the originals. Less sugar...Yummy too! I feel better giving these to my kids. Alot healthier than the crap in the original candies.
S E.
S E.
We tried The Loaded One which everyone loved! We liked that they came in individually wrapped pieces, easy to take one with you in your purse or bag. The only thing some of us wished was that it had more peanuts. We also tried The Nutty Ones. Most of us loved them too but a few of us noticed and didn't like the after taste from those candies.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Riverside, CT
Love this healthy, artificial color/flavor free alternative to traditional mass market candy! Brand takes all the "junk" out of the other stuff and creates fantastic tasting products. Their version of m&m's (UNREAL 41) is way better than actual m&ms!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Perrysburg, OH
I received the Unreal Candy complimentary through Mom's Ambassador and got to pick 2 different kinds to try. I picked the peanut M&M's and peanut butter cups.
The Peanut M&M's were tasty. The colors of the shells were a dull color and did not have that high gloss that M&M's do. If I closed my eyes I would not have been able to tell the difference.
The Peanut Butter cups tasted like the generic kinds you buy for easter baskets. The chocolate on the cups was very thick and had a crunch when you bit into them. The peanut butter was tasty but not the same as a Reese's peanut butter cup.

I liked both of the candies I tried. I would recommend the peanut M&M's again and would not know the difference. However, when it comes to peanut butter cups I would probably buy the real deal next time, Reece's.