BY UNREAL CANDY

Unreal Candy
  • "This is great tasting and very satisfying candy, I tried the peanut butter cups and didn't even think about reese's cups." in 7 reviews
Tavia K.
Lexington , KY
The packaging is very bright against a black background and reminds me of something from pac man arcade machine design from the 80s. It is very neon, and the bright lines say "unreal" upon closer inspection. The packaging weight seemed a bit lightweight, as if it did not have much candy inside. I think it would be better value for the retail price if there was a bit more product inside. I tested out the peanut candy shell (similar to mms). I noticed the colors were much deeper in shade, and seemed more natural looking. I looked at the ingredient list was was happy to see that natural food dyes were used and not those with chemical names. (Plants such as cabbages, beets, and turmeric roots.) Real cane sugar is used, no corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, no artificial colors or flavors, no GMOs, and no preservatives. The taste of the UNREAL candy was nice for a regular chocolate candy bar type (I must admit I am a bit of a chocolate snob and do not each much of the Hershey or similar brand chocolate types--as I am more of a fan of Godiva or Dove gal) I probably would not buy these Unreal again, they were not my favorite.

Stephanie H.
Perrysburg, OH
I received the Unreal Candy complimentary through Mom's Ambassador and got to pick 2 different kinds to try. I picked the peanut M&M's and peanut butter cups.
The Peanut M&M's were tasty. The colors of the shells were a dull color and did not have that high gloss that M&M's do. If I closed my eyes I would not have been able to tell the difference.
The Peanut Butter cups tasted like the generic kinds you buy for easter baskets. The chocolate on the cups was very thick and had a crunch when you bit into them. The peanut butter was tasty but not the same as a Reese's peanut butter cup.

I liked both of the candies I tried. I would recommend the peanut M&M's again and would not know the difference. However, when it comes to peanut butter cups I would probably buy the real deal next time, Reece's.
Nicole S.
Georgetown, Ky
I bought the Unreal equivalent of plain M&Ms and their Snickers equivalent. The M&Ms had a richer, creamier taste to them. The colors are very dark and dull, because they use natural dyes such as beets to get the coloring. The Snickers was also delicious! The caramel inside tasted fresh and homemade and the peanuts tasted fresh as well. The candy doesn't contain GMOs and all the ingredients are natural and fair trade. I will be purchasing these often!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
This is great tasting and very satisfying candy, I tried the peanut butter cups and didn't even think about reese's cups. The simple and real ingredients are wonderful and things you would eat normally...who ever eats partially hydrogenated soybean oil and yellow#5?? not me! love this and hope more companies embrace real ingredients and stop feeding us cheap and poisonous substitutes.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I have tried the gimme some Unreal candy and compared to M n Ms and I can say that I like them better and feel better about letting my kids have them for a treat. They do not takes as sweet as I do prefer dark chocolate myself I would eat these on occasion.
Laura D.
Riverside, CT
Love this healthy, artificial color/flavor free alternative to traditional mass market candy! Brand takes all the "junk" out of the other stuff and creates fantastic tasting products. Their version of m&m's (UNREAL 41) is way better than actual m&ms!
Ashley C.
I got this candy bar at Academy when I was checking out. I always pass by the candy and am tempted. I saw this and read the label. I wasn't sure if it would be good or not, but I gave it a try. It was soo good! I doesn't taste exactly like the major candy brands out there, but for being all natural, this candy is amazing. My favorite is the Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar.
Sunny D.
Santa Clarita , CA
I tried them all and overall they are pretty tasty and satisfying for a candy type snack. They don't cost that much which is nice to see from a natural ingredient candy. There is a bit of an interesting after taste on the m&m's which I couldn't quite pin point what it was. I love the fact that you can comprehend what all the ingredients are on the label and it's nice to see there are natural ingredients.
Meredith S.
I tried the M&Ms and peanut butter cups. The M&M's...take some getting used to. The peanut butter cups are VERY good! I haven't tried any of the other kinds, but I do like the fact that these candies do not have any artificial coloring in them!
Melissa M.
I tried the Milky Way equivalent (I believe Unreal 5) and it was very very very good!!! You could only slightly tell that it wasn't a real Milky Way, and I think that's because they use dark chocolate (unless it just tastes that way). Definitely try at least one :D