Unpublish-Vitamin C Ester 15

by Perricone MD

Shop Perricone Md Vitamin C Ester 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

It is suit on sensitive skin?
DooEs it make it’s work?
How is this for treating dark spots?
Start your review of Unpublish-Vitamin C Ester 15!
How would you rate this product?
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
I love this vitamin c serum. I've only tried a few other vitamin c serums but I always felt that they oxidize before you're able to use them all up. This product has a thick dry texture and smells like citrus. I really like this product. The only cons are the price and that when you first open the little tubes a lot of the product is orange.
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
Unpublish-Vitamin C Ester 15 uploaded by Kim R.
This stuff is amazing, I mean like unicorn tear laden moisturizer amazing. It brightens, lightens, and tightens the skin. It has even reduced the severe hormonal acne that I was experiencing previous to using the product. I get so many questions about what I use on my skin!
susan M.
Alexandria , VA
Hi. I’ve been trying this for 6 months. I have age and scar tissue on my face and I think it’s helped fade blemishes, etc. It also smells great (like citrus) and works for very sensitive skin like mine.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not my favorite. I feel that it doesn’t really perform like my other vitamin c serums. I also don’t like how it oxidized so quickly. It’s also very pricey for what you get. I’ll pass on this product.
Annette L.
Schaumburg, IL
Have been using this product for a month and a half now, maybe a bit longer. Received free from Influenster to test. At first I really thought it was working, now, I’m not so sure. I’m not really seeing brightening or lighter sun damage spots. I will continue to use though. Could be my sun spots are more stubborn than the average. I do like how it absorbs quickly and leaves zero film or heaviness on the skin. It’s super easy to apply too. I also like how it comes packaged with four individual tubes so it doesn’t lose its efficacy by being open for months. This way you only have a small tube open at a time.
Mary D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Brightens and tightens! My skin always feels refreshed and firm after use, especially when followed with Perricone’s moisturizer.
susan W.
Huntsville, OH
Wow....this is amazing!! Use it and you will see a difference! Wonderful stuff! I received this to try and give my review. It feels great on my face. It goes on a little thick but dries very fast.
Nicole P.
San Clemente, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely loved this! Makes a huge difference in skin and is really worth the money.
Carrie F.
Louisville, KY
First off thanks influenster for the free gift. I absolutely love this product my face feels amazing. I look ten years younger. And at my age that's just the boost I needed. I highly suggest this product it definitely does it's job. And it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. That Dr perricone is a genius. I will definitely be purchasing this product.
Emma H.
Madisonville
Unpublish-Vitamin C Ester 15 uploaded by Emma H.
got a sample of this from ulta the other day. this smells amazing! i put it under my eyes before bed and always wake up feeling rejuvenated in the morning. i know i will not buy in the future just because of that crazy price!!